Welcome to Signature Healthcare of Newburgh, a 120-bed facility.
It is our mission as a family- based organization to revolutionize
the long term care industry through a culture of patient centered
healthcare services, personalized spirituality, and real quality of
life initiatives. The vision, to lead radical change across the
healthcare landscape to transform lives. Through education and
empowerment we earn the trust of every patient, family member, and
the community we serve.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that
offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of
care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory
care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
Ask about our Signature Perks:
- Childcare Assistance
- Teladoc Services
- Free Healthcare Coverage for individuals after 6 mo.
- Financial Loan or Relief Options
- LOVE Program for Employee Recognition
- Uniform Allowance
- FSA Dependent Care
Are you looking for a little more creativity, challenge, and
growth opportunity in your workday? Didn't think it was possible?
Might be time to reconsider.
At Signature HealthCARE, our team members are permitted - no,
encouraged - to employ their talents and abilities to solve
problems. Our culture is built on three distinct pillars: Learning,
Spirituality and Intra-preneurship. But this isn't just hollow
corporate sloganeering. Each pillar has its own staff and
initiatives, ensuring that our unique culture permeates the entire
Oh, by the way, we're an elder care company. Our mission? To
radically change the landscape of long-term care forever.
We're currently hiring for the position of Qualified Medication
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accurately and safely prepare, administer, and document the
oral and/or topical medications that are commonly used in this
facility and that may be ordered for resident use.
- Ensure that no medication is administered without a written,
signed and dated order from an attending licensed physician.
- Verify the identity of the resident before administering the
- Verify that prescribed medication for one resident is not
administered to another.
- Observe and verify that medication is ingested or applied, as
- Document any instance where prescribed medication is not
administered, including reason(s) for refusal.
- Assist with medication charting as directed by the Nurse
Supervisor/Charge Nurse, as directed.
- Current Medication Aide Certification or Current Nursing
Assistant Certification from state.
- Must have a current/active CPR certification.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent
organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and
simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of
quality and productivity.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action
Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other