Skilled Warehouse Worker - Pallet Repairer
Company: Propak Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We are seeking hard working, motivated, and energetic
individuals to work for a wood pallet logistics site. The positions
available under Skilled Warehouse Production Worker are Machine
Pallet Sort, Industrial Painter, Bandsaw Operator, Quality Auditor,
and Wood Pallet Repairer. These positions require constant
standing, bending, stooping, walking and the ability to lift and
handle material with weight up to 75 pounds or more frequently
throughout the day. These positions do require the ability to do
repetitive work, as well as comprehensive knowledge of general
construction type repair methods, the proper utilization and care
of power tools, materials, and industrial machinery.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable
Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- If assigned to machine operator, you are responsible for the
safe operation and maintenance of assigned machinery while
following all outlined policies and procedures related to such
- If assigned to bandsaw operation, you are responsible for the
teardown of wood pallets using the bandsaw machine, while following
all outlined policies and procedure related to such equipment.
- If assigned to pallet repair, you are responsible for the
repair of customer's pallets, ensuring production and quality
standards are met. This requires the ability to dismantle wood
pallets through the use of a hand saw, while using other power
tools like nail guns for repair.
- If assigned to the painter position, you are responsible for
painting pallets as a part of the overall quality repair of
- Responsible for maintaining a clean work environment-sweeping
debris around warehouse and dock areas.
- Ensure compliance and follow all safety and Propak policies and
- Responsible for all other duties as assigned to support and
improve the overall team operations.
- Reporting relationships, work assignments, and work schedules
are subject to change to meet the company needs and business
- Teamwork and cooperation are required for proper job
- The ability to meet fast-paced productivity goals and
- The ability to work in a physically demanding warehouse
- Must have the ability to show up to work on your scheduled
days. Attendance at work is an essential function of this job. Our
customers' needs Propak employees to be reliable and meet our
weekly goals and numbers.
- Must be open to learning new skills. If you do not have prior
experience, we are willing to train the right candidate.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account
for his/her actions.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with
others using the spoken word.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and
- Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for
- Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions
that affect employee safety.
Keywords: Propak Inc., Evansville , Skilled Warehouse Worker - Pallet Repairer, Other , Jackson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!