Company: Tropicana Entertainment
Posted on: June 12, 2021
STARTING WAGE: $10.75 PER HOUR
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of the Deli, utensils,
cooking devices and counter areas
- Must operate a cash register or POS system and receives
payments of cash, credit/debit cards from guests making change and
issuing receipts to guests. Must understand and follow Tropicana
Evansville's cash handling procedures.
- Ensure condiments and supplies are stocked for guests and deli
- Filling, maintaining and rotating products and displays
- Selecting and packaging products ordered by guests
- Handle damaged and spoiled products according to Company Policy
and assist in controlling the level of damaged goods
- Assist in receiving and unloading of merchandise. Check and
verify receiving to ensure that items listed on vendor invoices are
all delivered. Check products for quality, count, and
- Ensure Manager or supervision is aware of low inventory
conditions or spoilage problems
- Comply fully with all Tropicana Evansville Safety Policies and
- Operating cash registers, meat and cheese slicers, oven, fryer,
microwave, cutting tools, scale and other Deli equipment
- Ensures all departmental personnel follow the Thoughtful
Service model at all times
- Must be able to work a variety of hours, holidays and
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or general
education degree (GED); or one to three months' related experience
and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and
experience. Six months food preparation preferred. Must be 18 years
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: Must be able to obtain
and maintain and Indiana Gaming License. Serve Safe certified.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Must be able to read, write and speak English
fluently. Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups, clients, customers, and the general public.
Frequent interactions with guests and Team Members. Ability to read
and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and
maintenance instructions, procedure manuals and recipes.
MATHMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and
divide in units of US dollars.
COMPUTER SKILLS: Must have working knowledge of a cash register
or Point of Sale (POS) system.
ACCESS TO GAMING FACILITY: Yes
ACCESS TO SENSITIVE MATERIALS: No
Keywords: Tropicana Entertainment, Evansville , Deli Attendant, Other , Evansville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!