Cycle Counter I - 3rd shift (10332)
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Reports to: Inventory Control Supervisor
Department: Inventory Control
Location: Hanson, KY
Status: Overtime eligible
Shift: Friday - Sunday 5AM - 5PM
The Cycle Counter I, under close supervision and following
established procedures, monitors the active area inventory by
manually counting stock and monitoring reserves by a system driven
schedule of a continued cycle of 100%.
We are All Leaders at Carhartt
In our words and by our actions, we strive to emulate the
hardworking example set forth by our founder, Hamilton Carhartt. We
Lead Business by creating value, delivering on results, and making
changes along the way. We Lead Self by being dependable, because
hardworking people count on us to have their back every day. We
Lead Others by communicating and clearly defining the path as we
walk bravely into the future. Working at Carhartt, we are all given
a seat at the table and the honor of continuing the legacy.
- Monitor active area inventory by manually counting stock up to
3 times per year. Ensure accuracy of the audit.
- Selects task, scans bar codes/labels, and enters information
into the electronic R.F. Scanner.
- Monitor reserve by a system driven schedule of a continued
cycle of 100%.
- Responsible for taking print out and manually documenting count
cycle in active area.
- Ensures each job is performed is within set procedural work
- Timely reports problems in work area to appropriate
- Demonstrates teamwork and cooperation with both internal and
- Establish and maintain safety, housekeeping and preventive
guidelines in assigned areas
- Obtain SRT certification
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
Required Skills and Experience
- Swing Reach Truck (SRT) Certification required upon
- Warehouse and Distribution Center experience preferred
- Experience in quality, auditing or cycle counting
- Basic computer skills
- Microsoft Office experience preferred
- Must maintain body weight below 300 lbs for SRT Safety
- Distribution Environment
- Moderate Lifting (30-40 lbs.)
- Safety Requirements for Equipment/300 lb Weight Limit
- Weekend Hours
Keywords: Carhartt, Evansville , Cycle Counter I - 3rd shift (10332), Other , Hanson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!