Relief Pharmacist (Part Time)
Company: Meijer, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Today, with our current team members, we have the strength to
help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our
stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our
Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
Must practice the profession of pharmacy in an environment that
by philosophy and policy, promote patient care and education. Must
be patient directed, clinically oriented, and have a vision to take
Meijer Pharmacy to the next level of patient care.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Fill prescriptions accurately.
- Maintain positive relationships with patients, team members and
- Hold pharmacy technicians accountable for results in an
appropriate and effective manner and have a vision to expand and
grow the pharmacy business.
- Educate and mentor pharmacy technicians to be effective team
- Motivate team members to perform to their highest level.
- Competent and knowledgeable of Meijer policies and
- Effective communication skills and agent of change.
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to prioritize
- Listen to the patient and resolve patient's needs.
- In the absence of the pharmacist in charge, will be responsible
for the pharmacy operations.
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the
responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as
assigned or required.
What You Bring With You (Qualifications):
- Bachelor of Science Degree or Doctorate of Pharmacy.
- Registered and licensed in the state of practice.
- Certified Immunization Pharmacist (except Indiana).
- Working knowledge of pharmacy system, working knowledge of
policies and procedures, understanding of regulatory in the state
the unit operates.
Keywords: Meijer, Inc., Evansville , Relief Pharmacist (Part Time), Other , Evansville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!