Shift Lead GSR R12 - Store 82
Company: Thorntons Inc
Posted on: June 12, 2021
A shift leader is expected to maintain overall safety, all GSR
shift duties, all shift reconciliation procedures, category counts,
cash and inventory control and vendor check-in procedures. The
shift leader will execute every aspect of Thorntons food and
beverage program and be able to provide up to date training in
standard practices, procedures and food safety to other team
members. The shift leader will ensure the respect of all team
members, provide coaching, celebrate achievements and ensure
prioritization, delegation and completion of tasks when running an
assigned shift without other store management/leadership. The shift
leader is to work multiple shifts (for example: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd)
and is expected to assist in training of new team members.
Essential Job Functions (RESPONSIBLE TO)
- Delivers guest service with a "how may I help you" attitude.
Looks for opportunities to delight guests and follows instructions
from store management.
- Ring all sales as discussed in the operations procedures.
- Assure proper sale and accounting of money orders/lottery
- Accurately account for price overrides, store use of
merchandise, voids, returns and waste.
- Keep coolers, fast lane merchandise, store shelves, and
displays fully stocked and fronted at all times.
- Clean and maintain equipment and ready high-margin products
such as coffee, fountain drinks, etc.
- Use suggestive selling techniques to suggest items to guests
that complement their purchases, and asks our guests if they are a
refreshing rewards member at the beginning of every
- Ensure that the Store Management is made aware of all sales,
cash, or operating discrepancies.
- Clean windows, floors, shelving, counters, gas pumps regularly,
and restrooms per store operating procedures (daily check
- Clean the parking lot and grounds surrounding the store as
- Advise store management of any maintenance or safety
- Practices safe working habits that align with company safety
- Properly uses the Guest Service Department for guest service
- Stay familiar with all Thorntons policies applicable to the GSR
position as outlined on Thorntons Intranet.
- Adheres to all city, county, and state alcohol and tobacco and
all other applicable laws and regulations
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Maintain PAR levels as outlined on PAR sheet per store
~ High School Diploma or GED
~ All experience will be considered
Ability to speak, read, understand, and write the English
Ability to perform accurate mathematical calculations
Keywords: Thorntons Inc, Evansville , Shift Lead GSR R12 - Store 82, Other , Evansville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!