Company: Champion Laboratories
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Provides leadership and direction to staff. Plans and assigns
work in support of or to meet daily production schedules within
quality levels to control standard costs.
- Assures a safe and clean working environment to protect
employees from injury.
- Ensures employees are properly trained to perform job functions
- Actively engaged with employees in the work area on daily basis
to review performance/work status, provide instruction and motivate
employees in a positive, professional manner.
- Works within accepted practices to ensure cost effective
utilization of raw materials and personnel is achieved.
- Analyzes and implements corrective actions for minor issues,
escalates larger issues.
- Responsible for enforcing adherence to various work rules
and/or company policies.
- Works closely with other supervisors in an assigned department
to achieve the highest efficiency possible from the
- Maintains various forms of documents and records.
- Ensures all safety and environmental policies and procedures
are understood and adhered to by all employees and are integrated
into daily activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates degree in related field or equivalent experience
5+ years experience in Leadership position preferred.
Above average communication skills to convey information,
motivate employees and train workforce.
Basic knowledge of MS Office Software
Handle multiple priorities in a timely manner
Build constructive and effective relationships with a broad and
diverse group of people
Ability to develop a team environment to accomplish goals.
Promote cooperation with projection of a positive behavior.
Analytical and Conceptual:
Use logic and appropriate methods to solve problems with
Effectively exercise discretion and independent judgment
Position related aptitude
Must be able to maintain satisfactory record of attendance and
conduct. Must be able to work any shift and overtime as
Keywords: Champion Laboratories, Evansville , Operations Supervisor, Other , Albion, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!