Quality Assurance Inspector
The Quality Assurance Inspector will report directly to the
Principal Engineer with dotted-line reporting structure to
Manufacturing Plant Manager.
Perfection Hydraulics, Inc. (a Brake Supply Company, Inc.) is
looking for a Quality Assurance Inspector within the Manufacturing
Department. This role focuses on ensuring we hold firm to our motto
of Never Compromising on Quality. Through accurate measurement
techniques, detailed record keeping, and rapid problem solving,
this role works closely with the team of machinists on the
production floor to ensure we produce the highest quality products
in a timely manner.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Ensure product meets print specifications through accurate
measurements and visual inspections.
* Perform quality assessment of outsourced services and
* Evaluate and document the disposition of non-conforming
* Create and maintain Quality Control Plans for products
requiring documented Classification of Characteristics.
* Create and maintain quality documentation books for
government projects requiring government inspection.
* Collaborate with machinists and CNC programmers during
production set-up to ensure adequate programs
that will produce products that meet print specifications
* Document root-cause analysis steps and corrective actions
when defective material is identified post-
* Evaluate process capability related to manufacturing and
* Collaborate with Corporate Quality to create and/or update
process documentation including Work Instructions,
Standard Operating Procedures, Policies, etc. when necessary.
* High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
* 2+ years CNC machining experience required.
* Proficiency with various measurement tools required
including: micrometers, thread gauges, calipers, CMM,
profilometer, Hardness Tester, etc.
* Proficiency with MS Office, especially Excel, preferred.
* CMM programming experience preferred.
* Organization, Communication, and Attention to Detail are
critical in this role.
* Works well in a team environment.
Compensation and Benefits:
* Train with the best technicians in the industry
* Company provides all tools and uniforms
* Excellent wages
* Outstanding benefits including 401K, medical, dental,
vision, life and disability insurance