Manager, Risk Management
Company: Atlas World Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Manager, Risk Management
Atlas Van Lines
- ID: 2015063
Atlas Van Lines: go new places - Moving Company TV Commercial
from Atlas Van Lines, Inc. on Vimeo.
Atlas Van Lines is comprised of a family of companies that
deliver transportation and related services globally through a
network of quality agents and select service partners.
Our MISSION: Every day we help you go new places, with expertise
in moving and logistics, bringing the world within reach.
Job Overview: Atlas Van Lines is seeking an organized,
detail-oriented, and dynamic Manager, Risk Management to join our
team! This position will be responsible for directing the
development and optimization of the organization's overall
insurance program to manage and minimize risk and costs. This
position will make recommendations for appropriate insurance
coverages and assist with policy renewal processes. The Manager,
Risk Management will implement processes that identify risk
exposures, recommend solutions, assist with implementation of
programs to promote loss prevention, and monitor compliance.
The essential duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Identifying and define risk mitigation or loss trend strategies
and partner with internal and external parties to implement
- Developing allocation methodology for premium expense to
equitably allocate costs and offering incentives to program
- Monitoring performance metrics and bench marking to support
organizational compliance with risk mitigation strategies.
- Evaluating and providing recommendations regarding insurance
program strategy and structure and gathering policy renewal
- Compiling, modeling, analyzing, and interpreting data to make
actionable decisions that help reduce the Company's total cost of
- Responding to internal and external coverage-related questions,
participating in M&A due diligence efforts and other duties as
Employment Type & Hours: This full-time position will consist of
40 hours per week. Hours fall between 8:00am and 5:00pm, M-F.
Benefits: Medical/vision/dental/life insurance; 401K retirement
plan; vacation and holiday pay; wellness program; on-site medical
clinic; on-site fitness center; training opportunities.
Atlas is an EO employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected
- Bachelor degree with a major in Risk Management, Business, or
related field is required
- 7+ years of corporate risk management (and/or equivalent
combination of education and experience) is required;
transportation or related industry experience is a plus
- 5 years of experience managing a team is preferred
- Effective problem-solving, organizational, analytical, and
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with employees, agents, and other outside
This position is located at 1308 St. George Rd., Evansville, IN.
View the Google Map in full screen.
Keywords: Atlas World Group, Inc., Evansville , Manager, Risk Management, Other , Evansville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!