Production Supervisor 4th shift (10356)
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Position Location: Hanson, KY
Reports To: Distribution Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
The primary function of this position is to delegate tasks and
supervise associates to ensure timely and accurate product flow.
This includes working with Product Flow Managers by supporting
production goals and managing associates in their assigned area
We are All Leaders at Carhartt
- Coordinates daily functions with Product Flow Managers.
- Prepares daily work flow and staffing demands for assigned
areas and communicates to other managers and associates to meet
established production goals.
- Supports the needs of assigned area to maintain work flow
- Supervises associates in assigned areas
- Prepares end of shift reports to communicate production status
for the next shift
- Investigates problems in the work area and is responsible for
timely reporting of problems to appropriate personnel
- Monitors staffing demands and makes necessary adjustments when
- Supports Product Flow Managers by meeting production goals,
such as throughput and accuracy, and managing associates in the
- Maintains confidentiality at all times with information
obtained while performing job responsibilities.
- Ensures each job performed is within set procedural work
methods. Certified through formal observation and feedback
- Adheres to and communicates company policy and procedures to
- Conforms to all requirements of internal and external Carhartt
- Responsible for ensuring that proper equipment is assigned to
their work area
- Assist in establishing and maintaining safety, housekeeping and
preventative maintenance guidelines in assigned areas.
- Demonstrates teamwork and cooperation with both internal and
- Verbally communicates with incoming shift supervisor by
utilizing the 30 minute overlap; to provide details for ongoing
tasks/projects and to maintain and monitor cleanliness/safety by
visually observing the departments current status.
- Accurately maintain all necessary paperwork by reporting and
documenting timely, this includes but is not limited to: workforce,
attendance, incident reports, and near misses.
- Adheres to and understands the current labor agreement
- Actively support associates by assisting, answering and being
readily available; including monitoring the assigned area as a
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Associate's Degree Required
Required Skills and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 0-2 years previous supervisory experience
- Associates degree or equivalent experience required
- Intermediate Computer Skills required
- Microsoft Office experience with knowledge of Word and Excel
- Previous experience in a Distribution environment
- Moderate Lifting (30-40 lbs.)
- Tobacco Free
- Travel (5%)
Keywords: Carhartt, Evansville , Production Supervisor 4th shift (10356), Other , Hanson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!