Inpatient RN Navigator - Medical Imaging Olney
Posted on: June 11, 2021
The Nurse Navigator acts as an advocate to assist patients in
navigating throughout internal and external systems in order to
facilitate the diagnosis and treatment process. Assumes
responsibility for patients and provides care to these patients via
the utilization of the nursing process, nursing trends, technology,
financial and human resources within the philosophy of the
- Maintains up-to-date and accurate documentation of nursing care
provided to assure the integration of information for use by the
- Serves as a liaison in planning care between patients,
caregivers and multi-disciplinary healthcare providers.
- Performs all essential job functions of Registered Nurse.
- Involved in Nuclear Medicine and Echo stress tests.
- Monitor patients for CCT and biopsy sedation.
- Assist with navigating Mammography and LDCT patients.
- Takes a proactive approach to anticipating and preventing
problems. When problems occur, analyzes full scope of problem,
investigates obstacles, gathers relevant information, generates and
analyzes alternate solutions and arrives at a workable
- Builds and maintains a therapeutic team to support practice
changes and team diversity.
- Takes action that results in a high level of morale and
motivation among team members. Assesses and communicates progress
on work goals and objectives as well as the level of morale on the
- Plans, develops, and implements a formal research project based
upon unit specific nursing interventions or education.
- Fulfills all requirements of departmental competencies.
Keywords: CARLE, Evansville , Inpatient RN Navigator - Medical Imaging Olney, Other , Olney, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!