Arrow Paramedic Olney
Posted on: June 11, 2021
The Paramedic responds to emergency and non-emergency ambulance
requests. Has assigned daily and weekly duties, such as cleaning of
ambulances and medi-vans, to complete during work hours. Provides
directions and leadership to EMT on calls that require Advanced
- Responds to emergency calls to provide efficient and immediate
care to the ill and injured.
- Checks and monitors ambulance readiness
- Cleans ambulances, utility vehicles, and crews quarters
- Clearly communicates crew and vehicle position at all
- Provides direction to EMT's while on ambulance calls
- Transports patients in wheel chair van when needed.
- Manages care of patients during transport to the hospital.
- Assess blood glucose and provides treatment if necessary.
- Monitors heart rhythms, interprets 12 lead ECG and provides
ACLS management when necessary. Performs CPR.
- Administers medications through multiple routes. (IV, IO, IM,
- Intubates adult and pediatric patients. Managers airway during
- Assists in childbirth out of the hospital. Manages care of
mother and baby.
Keywords: CARLE, Evansville , Arrow Paramedic Olney, Other , Olney, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!