Company: OneMain Financial
Posted on: April 10, 2021
The Data Architect will report into the Enterprise Architecture
(EA) and Strategy team and will provide discipline related to
building, optimizing, and maintaining conceptual and logical
database models that facilitate the execution of change towards
desired business vision and outcomes. This role will also assist in
the activities of developing a direction for managing the data
portfolio of to-be solutions to better match business outcome
- Provide data architecture direction and guidance to technology
and business partners in the support of EA that starts and ends
with a focus on delivering actionable recommendations to peers and
leadership, so they can adjust policies, products, projects, and
solutions to achieve targeted business outcomes.
- Work with the CTO, Chief Architect, and other senior management
on defining data strategy and best practices, as well as
identifying opportunities to increase efficiency, resiliency
throughout the organization.
- Provide leadership and mentoring within the EA competencies to
create a -value-add- approach to technology and business
- Prepare documentation and messaging necessary for technology to
communicate data strategies and plans to executive
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or
- Minimum experience will include 2+ years of performing analysis
on system and business requirements to facilitate the data strategy
for the organization.
- Experience working with application and data warehouse teams to
understand the storage, transformation and transferring of data
through the technology ecosystem.
- Analytical mindset and ability to grasp complex topics.
- Proven involvement in creating or leading complex
- Familiarity with Business, Solutions, Application, Data,
Infrastructure and Security architectures.
- Must have the following foundational skills: Data Modeling,
Design, Analysis, Communication, Leadership, Integrations, data
warehousing, and Best Practices.
- Would prefer the following premium skills: Data Management and
- Ability to create and foster relationships within technology
and to the business.
- Excellent Communication SkillsNote: Employment-based
non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for
this specific job opportunity.Benefits:Because we want our team
members to bring us their very best every day, we believe they
deserve the right opportunities and benefits. That's why we packed
our comprehensive benefits package for full- and some part-timers
- Health and wellbeing options for team members and their
- Up to 4% matching 401(k)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Continuing education
- Bonus eligible
- Paid time off
- Paid volunteer time
- And moreOur Company:OneMain Financial is the country's largest
lending-exclusive financial company, proudly serving millions of
customers with safe, affordable and transparent installment loans.
Our customers turn to us every day-online and at 1,500 branches in
44 states-to help them take control and improve their financial
lives with solutions for debt consolidation, medical expenses,
household bills, home improvements and auto purchases. Our talented
and dedicated team members constantly look for responsible ways to
serve our customers when, where and how they want. It's all about
doing the right thing-a mission that hasn't changed for more than
Keywords: OneMain Financial, Evansville , Data Architect, Other , Haubstadt, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!