Stand Up Forklift and Order Pickers- 1st Shift
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Kelly Services in Mount Vernon, IN has the following
opportunities:Stand Up Forklift Operators - $15.00/hourOder Pickers
- $14.00/hourHours - 1st Shift Monday - Friday, 8:00AM-4:00PMStand
- Responsible for operating powered equipment for the purpose of
moving, locating, relocating, stacking, and counting product.
- Responsible for checking all inbound and outbound products.
Ensures products are free of damage and infestation, product code
dates are properly recorded and products match customer
- Primary Duties: Load, unload, move, stock, and stage products
and materials using a forklift, clamp truck, or other power
equipment 80% of specified shift.
- Pull and prepare product for shipment ensuring the exact number
and types of product is loaded.
- Verify load accuracy; check the load count, stability, and
product damage, Report variances as necessary.
- Assist in physical inventories.
- Complete daily inspection of equipment.Order Puller:
- Responsible for safe, secure, and accurate filling of customer
- Replenish or pick product with direction from pick sheets or
hand held computer.
- Obtains merchandise from bins or shelves to fill the
- Efficiently pick customer orders or shipment insuring the
correct number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
- Accurately count product inventory by location.
- Transport orders to shipping locations utilizing non-powered
material handling equipment.
- Assist in physical inventories.Qualifications:
- --High school diploma or equivalent; 0 to 12 months experience
in a warehouse setting.Apply today and an online application will
be emailed to you!#TJP2021_PNI#quickapply1Why Kelly--?You're
looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're
here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will
connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can
learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience,
and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to
go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're
always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new
ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a
leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because
we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth
opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting
great people with great companies is what we do best, and our
employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill
levels, and industries around the world.Kelly is an equal
opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and
providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts
of the hiring process as required under its Employment
Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet
accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Evansville , Stand Up Forklift and Order Pickers- 1st Shift, Other , Wadesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!