Lead Software Engineer Integration Architecture
Company: OneMain Financial
Posted on: March 25, 2020
Job Description:OneMain Financial is the country s largest
lending-exclusive financial company. With nearly 1,600 branches
across 44 states, we proudly offer safe, affordable and transparent
installment loans to millions of hard-working people. Our customers
turn to us to meet important financial needs, including debt
consolidation, medical expenses, household bills, home improvements
and auto purchases. OneMain is constantly innovating to serve
customers when, where and how they want by investing in our
technical digital capabilities. Our steadfast commitment to doing
the right thing extends to our customers, our employees and the
communities where we live and work a mission that hasn t changed
for more than 100 years.The position is for a Lead Software
Engineer in the MuleSoft Center of Enablement team. This position
will be responsible for learning and leveraging the MuleSoft
platform and driving enterprise adoption. In this hands-on
development position, the individual will develop, secure, support,
troubleshoot, and monitor the MuleSoft platform, framework and
standards to the enterprise. The Lead Software Engineer is a
technical expert on one or more applications/systems, leads
multiple projects and the COE governance process.This individual
must demonstrate the ability to work with internal customers to
design, implement and maintain MuleSoft platform solutions for the
enterprise. Individual should also have experience using MuleSoft
or similar integration platform, building service-oriented
software, and working with DevOps tools.DevOps Engineering:
- Work closely with internal customers to design, implement, and
maintain MuleSoft platform strategies.
- Develop and maintain MuleSoft enterprise standards and
- Design and deploy scalable, highly available, and fault
tolerant systems with best practices.
- Define standards and guidelines around Security, Logging,
Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring and KPI for
end-to-end process execution.
- Ensure that proposed and existing system frameworks are aligned
with organizational goals and objectives.
- Provide personalized support and training to internal customers
on the frameworks and standards built.
- Troubleshoot framework, environment and application
- Specify guidelines for automated unit and integration
- Act as subject matter expert for MuleSoft platform and
- Monitor emerging trends in DevOps.
- Work with various DevOps tools.
- Write technical and design documents.
- Mentor and support team members on DevOps.Project Management:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to negotiate scope and
identify gaps in requirements
- Develop project plan and proactively execute to meet
- Report to key stakeholders using key metrics; identify and
escalate barriers to achieving deliverables.
- Guides COE Governance process around standards, framework, and
- Enforce enterprise standards, framework and best
practices.Builds High Performing Teams:
- Guides others to the right solution and performance
- Upholds and shares engineering and DevOps best practices
- Actively follows up with and unblocks team members
- Cross Train with other COE Team Members.
- Maintains Appropriate Procedure Documentation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by Management.At OneMain,
we understand that for our team members to be their best, they need
the right opportunities and benefits. Our comprehensive benefits
package for full-time and some part-time employees includes health
and well-being options for team members and dependents, up to 4%
matching 401(k), tuition reimbursement, continuing education,
incentive pay, paid time off, paid volunteer time, and more.LI-#NB1
Associated topics: .net, algorithm, back end, c++, java, php,
python, sde, software programmer, sw
Keywords: OneMain Financial, Evansville , Lead Software Engineer Integration Architecture, Other , Evansville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!