Web Services Administrator
Company: OneMain Financial
Posted on: April 17, 2019
OneMain Financial is looking for candidates interested in a Server
Administrator position with our Applications Systems Infrastructure
Team. You will provide web services administration and support
services, focusing on server installation, security, automation,
and management. You should be familiar with Middleware and
Enterprise Application Administration.You will report directly to
the Infrastructure Manager and will work with other administrators
and analysts in the Application Infrastructure department to
provide the company-wide support, and administration required to
meet the diverse needs of the entire organization.Responsibilities:
- Proactively monitor hardware platforms for potential
performance and capacity concerns.
- Perform maintenance, patching, and performance tuning of
- Apply preventative maintenance and upgrades on servers.
- Produce system status, reports, dashboards and key performance
indicators that help identify potential issues.
- Perform backup and recovery of data and information on all
corporate servers/systems as needed.
- Monitor, maintain, and resolve Level 2/3 support tickets,
documenting all activities performed in ticket resolution.
- Identify common and/or repetitive issues and document to allow
for cross-training and improved support.
- Develop and support scripts and tools used for orchestration
and automation tasks.
- Communicate and coordinate with multiple development groups on
identifying and correcting issues.
- Update user and technical documentation.
- Communicate with key leadership and recommend changes or
- 2+ years of IT administration experience.
- Some College
- Understanding of server systems, application processes, and
- Be familiar with Web Development Concepts and Application
- Energetic, organized, and skilled with today s technologies;
willing to research and learn new technologies.
- Highly self-motivated and directed with keen attention to
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and the ability to work
well in a team-based environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple priorities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours; some off-hours support is
- Ability and willingness to share 24x7 support
- Bachelor s degree in Information Systems or another IT-related
- 5+ years of IT administration experience.
- Experience and/or knowledge of the following: Websphere,
Mulesoft, Node. js, Kubernetes, Docker, J2EE, LDAP, HTTP Server
(Apache), AIX, RHEL, Python, Perl, DB2, MSSQL, MySQL,
TCP/IP.#LI-MH1IND1DC#DICEOneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal
Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital
status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: OneMain Financial, Evansville , Web Services Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Evansville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!