Software Engineer - Integration
Company: Keller Schroeder
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Keller Schroeder, an information technology firm in Evansville, IN is seeking an Software Engineer with Integration experience to work for our direct client. This is a direct hire, full time opportunity. This individual will be responsible for learning and leveraging the MuleSoft platform and driving enterprise adoption. This is a hands-on development position where you will document and train Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) of MuleSoft frameworks for the enterprise. No Green Card Sponsorship is available. Responsibilities:
- Work closely with internal customers to design, implement, maintain and train in CI/CD strategies.
- Develop and maintain MuleSoft Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery enterprise framework.
- Design, implement and maintain integration and delivery pipelines that include unit tests, code analyzers, security scans, software deployments, automated tests, and monitoring/reports.
- Work closely with Change Control and Audit to ensure CI/CD strategies comply with SOX controls and company policies and procedures.
- Identify, design, and implement automation strategies for enterprise.
- Provide personalized support and training to internal customers on the frameworks built.
- Troubleshoot framework, environment and application issues.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for MuleSoft platform and enterprise standards.
- Monitor emerging trends in CI/CD.
- Work with various DevOps tools.
- Write technical and design documents (TDD).
- Cross Train with COE Engineers and COE Technical Trainers. Requirements:
- B. S. in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 2+ years of production programming experience.
- Object Oriented Programing (OOP), preferably Java
- Demonstrate the ability to work with internal customers to design, implement, and maintain MuleSoft platform solutions for the enterprise. Mulesoft training will be provided.
- Experience using integration platform, building service-oriented software, and working with DevOps tools.
- Self-starter who is highly motivated, reliable, detail oriented, and driven to produce high quality work.
- Thrive in a fast-pace environment and be willing to learn on the job in a continuously evolving environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire to work in a team setting. Nice to have:
- XML and JSON.
- RESTful and SOAP Principles.
- Eclipse based tools.
- Atlassian tools including Bitbucket and Bamboo. We look forward to receiving your resume in Word format. - provided by Dice MuleSoft, Tibco, Java, C, C#, .NET, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, CI/CD, OOP, XML, JSON, RESTful, SOAP, Eclipse, Bitbucket, Bamboo
Keywords: Keller Schroeder, Evansville , Software Engineer - Integration, IT / Software / Systems , Evansville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!