Software Engineer MuleSoft CI/CD
Company: OneMain Financial
Posted on: February 13, 2019
Software Engineer MuleSoft CI/CD
Who is OneMain Financial?
OneMain is the largest consumer finance company in the U.S., with 1,700 branches in 44 states. Founded in Baltimore in 1912, it has helped more than 10 million people through $120 billion in loans over its existence. OneMain focuses on helping consumers obtain secured and unsecured personal installment loans, ranging from $1,500 to $25,000.
Location: Evansville, IN
The Software Engineer in MuleSoft Center of Enablement will be responsible for learning and leveraging the MuleSoft platform and driving enterprise adoption. In this hands-on development position, the individual will build, document and train Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) of MuleSoft frameworks for the enterprise.
- Work closely with internal customers to design, implement, maintain and train CI/CD strategies.
- Develop and maintain MuleSoft Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery enterprise framework.
- Design, implement and maintain integration and delivery pipelines that include unit tests, code analyzers, security scans, software deployments, automated tests, and monitoring/reports.
- Work closely with Change Control and Audit to ensure CI/CD strategies comply with SOX controls and company policies and procedures.
- Identify, design, and implement automation strategies for enterprise.
- Provide personalized support and training to internal customers on the frameworks built.
- Troubleshoot framework, environment and application issues.
- Act as subject matter expert for MuleSoft platform and enterprise standards.
- Monitor emerging trends in CI/CD.
- Work with various DevOps tools.
- Write technical and design documents (TDD).
- Cross Train with COE Engineers and COE Technical Trainers.
- Maintains Appropriate Procedure Documentation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by Management.
This individual must demonstrate the ability to work with internal customers to design, implement and maintain MuleSoft platform solutions for the enterprise. Individual should have experience using MuleSoft or similar integration platform, building service-oriented software, and working with DevOps tools.
Other important insights about the value of this role:
This individual must be a self-starter who is highly motivated, reliable, detail oriented, and driven to produce high quality work. This individual must thrive in a fast-pace environment and be willing to learn on the job in a continuously evolving environment.
The basic required skills for this position are the following.
- Minimum B.S. Computer Science or related discipline from accredited college or University with 2 year of production programming experience.
- An understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), preferably Java.
- An understanding of XML and JSON.
- An understanding of RESTful and SOAP Principles.
- Knowledge of Eclipse based tools.
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools including Bitbucket and Bamboo.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire to work in a team setting.
For more senior level candidates we would be looking for a few of the skills below:
- Experience in building, testing, configuring, and deploying code in complex environments from development to production using tools like Bamboo or Jenkins.
- Experience with scripting languages such as PowerShell, Python, or bash.
- Experience with testing tools such as Junit, SoapUI, or Cucumber.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as ELK or Splunk.
- Experience with automated configuration management with tools like Chef, Puppet Sale or Ansible.
- Experience with Automated build tools like Maven, Gradle, or Ant.
- Experience with container orchestration platforms such as Docker, Kubernetes or Swarm.
- Systems administration background with Linux.
Keywords: OneMain Financial, Evansville , Software Engineer MuleSoft CI/CD, IT / Software / Systems , Evansville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!