Field Service Technician - Evansville/Western KY
Company: Industrial Air Centers
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Industrial Air Centers Inc. (IAC), is looking for a highly
motivated, enthusiastic Field Service Technician to represent us in
the Nashville, TN area.
We SERVE our people customers and partners to provide excellence in
We are -Solution focused, maintain -Excellence in all we do,
-Respect each other, -Value our relationships and -Enjoy what we
We are committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We
offer product factory service training to stay on top of all new
Company benefits and perks:
- - - - On the Job Training
- - - - Specialty tools provided
- - - - Company truck provided
- - - - Safety boot reimbursement every 12 months
- - - - Generous 401K with a profit sharing program
- - - - Company paid Basic life & AD&D policy
- - - - Company paid STD & LTD Policies
- - - - Competitive benefits offered (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- - - - 2 weeks PTO - accrual starting day 1
- - - - On call Bonus Program
- - - - Standard Holidays + Floating Holiday (your birthday)
2 Retention Bonus Incentives
- - - - $1000 after 90 days (this program is open to those with
less than 5 years' experience)
- - - - $5000 ($2500 after 90 days and the rest after 1 year of
employment - this program is open to those with 5+ years of
compressor service, including factory training and EPA universal
certification and dryer/HVAC experience) Qualified candidates must
have the following:
- - - - Previous field service experience is desired
- - - - Have a strong mechanical and electrical background
- - - - Experience servicing, troubleshooting, diagnosing,
repairing commercial and industrial compressors and dryers
- - - - HVAC service technician experience a plus
- - - - Possess strong troubleshooting skills
This position is a Monday-Friday with an on call weekend rotation
required (Day work)
Overtime is paid for anytime worked over 8 hours per day.
IAC offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. Salary
is commensurate with experience. Candidate must have a valid
driver's license with a good driving record. Pre-employment and
annual drug screening is required, as we are a Drug Free Workplace.
This position is also eligible for a quarterly bonus in accordance
with company policy.
IAC is an industrial distributor of compressed air and vacuum
products, parts, service, installation solutions for customers in
Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana, Tennessee and Florida. Founded in 1991,
IAC has distinguished itself by approaching compressed air as one
of the industry's most critical resources. Our engineering group
provides a wide variety of options and products to assist customers
in reducing energy costs.
IAC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Industrial Air Centers, Evansville , Field Service Technician - Evansville/Western KY, IT / Software / Systems , Evansville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!