Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Looking for an exciting career opportunity as a CMM--Programmer
in Sparta, IL?Job Duties:
- Creates and edits measurement plans per the ERP work order
- Develops and maintains best practice and a lean process as a
continuous CMM program improvement. For example naming convention,
file network allocation, and shop auto-run set up.
- Audits and revises measurement plans, as needed, for continuous
- Verifies measurement plan run properly before releasing.
- Conducts capability, gauge R@Rs and similar studies on parts as
required. Maintains all records and parts.
- Completes all required paperwork before, during, and after
inspection has been completed. This includes ERP and revision log
within the measurement plan.
- Creates and maintains Work Instructions, Standard Work and
similar documentation related the CMM equipment to
facilitate/improve operation by CMM users.
- Keeps all machines running to meet inspection requirements.
Performs minor repairs on the CMM, which includes, but not limited
to, stylus/stylus system (probe) replacement, cleaning ways,
- Participates in quality improvement activities. Assists in
improvement efforts for CMM cycle time reduction.
- Attends required seminars and in-house training.
- Keeps CMM area clean and organized (5S).
- Be on-call to cover all three shifts and possible weekends to
- Follows company Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Provides training on different fashions (i.e. Classroom,
on-the-job, and others) related to CMM operation, troubleshooting
and basic GD&T principles to users and team members on the
- Contributes to and supports the existence of a positive work
environment through personal involvement by communicating,
interacting, and behaving in a manner that promotes productive
relationships with external and internal customers.--
- Performs other duties as assigned.Required:
- High School/GED, and 2+ years related experience
- Completion of basic training in CMM technology (including
applicable software), operating CMM, and reading CMM data.
- Basic gage training i.e. micrometers, calipers,
etc.Preferred:-- Advanced training in CMM technology (including
applicable software).Computer, Technical, Mechanical, Mathematical,
and/or Scientific Skills
- Basic skills in MS Word and Excel.
- Knowledge and experience in Statistical Process Control
- Knowledge of basic GD&T (intermediate or advanced is
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations required to
complete all principle duties and assigned tasks.
- Ability to program on different languages such as Calypso, PC
Dimis, and similar (preferred)--Communication Skills - Verbal,
Written, Training, Presenting, etc.
- Ability to communicate questions, concerns, and suggestions
- Ability to write required documents and reports so they can be
understood and meaningful to others.--Problem Solving skills and
Decision Making Skills
- Problem solving and decision making skills. Ability to utilize
knowledge and experience to:
- Identify the source of a problem, follow required guidelines or
procedures, make viable recommendations to resolve problems and
make decisions, and know when to escalate problems to
management.Leadership Skills and/or Project Management Skills
- Ability to self-manage area of responsibility.OTHER -
additional skills, travel, shift/schedule requirements, etc.
(required--unless stated as preferred)
- Ability to deal with stressful situations with tact and
- Ability to monitor/review own work to ensure quality and
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Keep Past Problem History (PPH) for CMM service (scheduled and
- Travel when required.Why Kelly--?You're looking to keep your
career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just
that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier
companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive.
Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit
right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It
all adds up.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always thinking about
what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to
reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Evansville , CNC Programmer, IT / Software / Systems , Percy, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!