Company: Southern Illinois Healthcare
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Your Career. Our Company. Together, We Grow. At Southern
Illinois Healthcare (SIH), we realize that in order to provide our
surrounding communities with excellent care, we must begin by
providing our employees with that same care and appreciation. We
offer rich opportunities to develop and grow professionally, an
environment of excellence in patient care, and the awareness that
everything we accomplish is a direct outgrowth of the superb
efforts and dedication of our employees. As a non-profit system of
almost 4000 employees, we have won national acclaim for our cancer,
cardiac, stroke, bariatric, breast imaging, and rehabilitation
services. Responsible for sports medicine and rehabilitation care
to the athlete in the clinic and during athletic practices and
- Assists with coverage during staff shortages and periods of
- Develops appropriate Plan of Care.
- Documentation is accurate, complete and timely.
- Implements preventive care instruction/programs for schools,
parents and athletes.
- Performs thorough sports medicine assessment.
- Provides care to the athlete during organized athletic events.
- Bachelor's degree in Athletic Training
- Illinois Athletic Trainer licensure or eligible
- BLS #PIQrehabPandoLogic. Keywords: Athletic Trainer, Location:
Herrin, IL - 62948
Keywords: Southern Illinois Healthcare, Evansville , ATHLETIC TRAINER, Human Resources , Herrin, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!