Company: Panera Bread
Location: Mount Vernon
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Catering Lead PANERA CAFE CATERING LEAD Want to work in a place
where you can learn, laugh, be supported, be yourself and reach
your goals? If so, then Panera is for you. We do everything
possible to earn your trust and help you succeed-every day, in
every way. Come join the fun! Panera Perks:
- Competitive pay
- Eligible for a quarterly increase based on performance
- Free Meals on shifts
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Paid vacation & holidays for full-time team members
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance vacation & 401(k) with
match available Are you friendly, motivated, and hard-working? Up
for a challenge? Ready to grow? If so, you'll thrive on our team
PANERA CAFE CATERING LEAD Our Catering Lead brings Panera to the
community : As a Catering Lead at Panera, you are key to the
success of our catering business. You help customers plan and
select great Panera food for their events, you support their
questions and needs, and you make sure their food is delivered when
and how they need it. As a Catering Lead at Panera, you are asked
- Own the success of our catering operations.
- Communicate with and support our catering customers.
- Manage the production of catering orders.
- Personally deliver orders to customer events.
- Ensure extraordinary guest experiences.
- Help build our culture of Warmth, Belonging, Growth, and
- Step in and support your manager and team. This opportunity is
for you if:
- You have great communications skills..
- You love working with people.
- You're a self-starter who can meet goals with limited
- You like the hustle and bustle of the hospitality
- You have excellent organizational and time-management
- You have your own vehicle that you can use for delivering
orders, and you have an acceptable driving record.
- You have food or retail experience (preferred but not
- You want to partner with a fun, energized team that can work
hard and laugh often.
- You're committed to food safety and health safety.
- You are at least 18 years of age.
- You are passionate about our Guiding Values and Behaviors:
- Warmth for guests: Making people smile
- Bold thoughts, brave actions: Learning, growing, and taking
- Own it: Finding solutions and taking initiative
- Win together: Working (and winning) as a team
- Inspire and celebrate: Having fun and celebrating success
- Rooted in respect: Seeing the best in others (Note: Food
service/retail experience not required.) Growth Opportunities at
- A Path to Success: - Most of our retail managers started as
hourly associates. Our career path program helps you get
- Skills and Training: Every day at Panera we help build your
skills and prepare you for a strong career-whatever your goals may
- Nationwide Opportunities: We open about 100 new cafes each
year-so you'll have plenty of chances to move or grow with us. ___
Around here, every day starts with a fresh batch of bread and a
thousand possibilities. Get ready to rise. __ Equal Opportunity
Employer and Affirmative-Action Employer 601952 Mt. Vernon, IL - N.
Keywords: Panera Bread, Evansville , Catering Lead, Hospitality & Tourism , Mount Vernon, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...