Company: RENT ONE
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionSTORE MANAGERWe're looking for a dynamic leader
to join the Rent One team as a Store Manager. The pay range we're
offering is competitive with opportunities for you to maximize your
earning potential though performance incentives.
- We offer freedom and flexibility to build your business;
- We also provide solid foundational resources to support you and
- Minimum of one-year sales and leadership experience;
- High school diploma or equivalent required;
- Experience hiring and developing co-workers;
- Excellent multitasking, decision making, organization and on
occasion, negotiating skills;
- Experience with client retention is a plus;
- Must comply with drug-free workplace program and pass
post-offer mouth swab drug test;
- Must have valid driver's license and maintain a driving record
that complies with organizational stand.We challenge our Store
Managers to put their leadership and collaboration skills to the
test and seek out ways to positively impact the lives of our
customers and coworkers every day. To complete the package, we're
going to tap into your creativity to manage your team, a fresh
showroom floor, and a backroom waiting for deliveries. This role is
a close as you can get to running a business without owning it! A
day in the life of a Store Manager varies, but regular activities
- Ensure employee engagement and motivation while fostering a
positive workplace and culture;
- Maximize store performance and efficiency through
implementation of proper hiring, scheduling, training, performance
management, and mentoring initiatives;
- Oversee and direct management of store cash, financials,
deliverables, record keeping, and reporting;
- Oversee and direct inventory control and ensure all merchandise
is clean, attractive and organized; At Rent One, EVERYONE is
important- our clients, our communities and our co-workers.
- We're especially dedicated to helping our employees achieve
their aspirations, and we continue to cultivate a workplace culture
rich with opportunities for professional and personal growth.
- A healthy work-life balance isn't just possible at Rent One,
it's promised. Working with us is a great job but an even better
career!Why Should You Apply?
Our ScheduleClosed Sundays, close on Saturday at 5 p.m. and close
on weekdays at 6 p.m.
Career TrackWe'd love to help you write your success story and
provide you with all the resources necessary to take your skillsets
to the next level.
Affordable and Comprehensive Benefits PackageMedical, dental,
vision and life insurance programs as well as life insurance,
short/long term disability, critical illness and accident coverage.
Not to mention paid time off like holidays and vacation!
Certified TrainingStructured on-the-job training that includes a
12-day remote training class for every new hire. There are also
five types of certifications offered all designed to guide our
employees to the top!
401KInvest in your future by participating in our 401k program.
Rent One will match 30% of your first 5% and 40% of your next
Reimbursement for Education & Gym MembershipsReceive up to $200 for
any work-related education classes you wish to take outside of Rent
One. We'll also reimburse up to $200 per year for gym memberships
whether it's a traditional gym, kickboxing, CrossFit, or another
Keywords: RENT ONE, Evansville , Store Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Henderson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!