Nurse Practitioner - Evansville, IN - $5,000 Sign on Bonus!
Company: LHC Group
Posted on: October 12, 2019
$5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!
The Provider (Nurse Practitioner, NP) position manages the primary
medical care in the individual homes of our current and future base
of patients. Primary medical care includes, but is not limited to:
provider visits to a patient's home, coordinating community
resources, utilizing home health agencies for nursing, therapies,
and social services, ordering appropriate diagnostic exams such as
laboratory tests and medical imaging, ordering durable medical
equipment and meeting the needs of a complex patient population.
They will work with Patient Care Coordinators and other office
staff to provide the best possible patient care. Providers are
required to follow all of the rules, regulations and standards as
defined by the state in which they practice to meet the requirement
to practice medicine as a medical doctor, nurse practitioner, or
physician assistant. Providers will follow-up with their
collaborating physician daily when necessary and will meet as
scheduled to discuss specific concerns.
Advanced Care House Calls a part of LHC Group is the preferred
post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families
nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute
care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality,
cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health
at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have
partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the
home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group,
because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about
- Coordinate scheduling of patient appointments with Patient Care
Coordinators, giving insight related to coverage area, zip codes,
patient locations and information vital to locating the residence
of a patient.
- Visiting patients in their homes in predetermined coverage
areas to provide primary medical care to every patient. This
includes assessment, diagnosis and management of multiple medical
- Document all activity related to patient care in electronic
charting system, including visits, orders, contact with additional
resources, conversations with patients or other agencies, as well
as any other information relative to patient care and well
- Available by phone whenever possible during scheduled working
hours, usually between 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday. If not
available by phone, communication with office staff is necessary to
- Prompt and timely response to emails and phone messages from
office staff, management, home health agencies and colleagues about
patient care. Monitoring emails and phone calls throughout the day
to keep lines of communication open at all times.
- Staying up to date with current practice guidelines to provide
the latest and best possible patient care to all patients.
- Participation in afterhours call rotation for the territory in
which they see patients, following policy and procedure in regards
to requesting time off from the call rotation.
- Report any problems related to territory, Provider performance,
office performance or other concerns promptly to MD2U
- Market MD2U services in their territory when needed with the
goal of extending services to all potential patients in their
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Attends Company and industry-related meetings, as
- Establishes individual goals which are aligned with the
Company's business strategies and objectives.
- Functions as a contributing member of the department's team and
other teams, as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned by executive leadership.
- Master's Degree in Nursing
- Certified as a Nurse Practitioner from a national certifying
body or completion of an accredited Physician Assistant
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
Keywords: LHC Group, Evansville , Nurse Practitioner - Evansville, IN - $5,000 Sign on Bonus!, Healthcare , Evansville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!