Dermatology - $100k Sign On - Uncapped Potential - 3 to 5 Day Work Week
Company: Merritt Hawkins
Posted on: August 15, 2019
Dermatology opening in Evansville, Indiana. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com My name is Ryan and I
am a Senior Consultant with Merritt-Hawkins. I represent several
dermatology opportunities across the nation and if this is not a
fit for you, we can look at additional opportunities that better
line up with you and/or your family's needs.
I am searching for a board certified or eligible dermatologist to
join one of the nation's largest physician led and operated
dermatology group practice that offers autonomy and the feel of
running your own business without the overhead and admin
responsibilities. Recruiter hat completely off, this is one of the
best dermatology opportunities I have ever represented.
The incoming provider will join a thriving organization seeking to
advance the world of dermatology. Each provider will bring their
unique expertise and use the latest, most innovative technologies
and techniques possible. Foster ongoing innovation by building an
expert, diverse team that is always sharing their knowledge to
explore new opportunities and best practices for skin care.
I am not a head hunter. I seek to find the most viable fit for my
candidates and my clients by being a true liaison for you. I seek
to assist in all moving parts from our initial conversation to
finalizing a contract with both parties parameters in mind rather
than taking you down an illicit sales funnel.
- Physician operated group – a true physician led practice where
you can practice as if it were your own business without the
overhead and admin responsibilities.
- 3 to 5 day work week – Create what best fits you and your
- $100,000 sign on bonus
- $400,000 Base Guarantee that does not go away
- Uncapped earning potential
- Productivity bonus based on tiered net collections – you do not
have to chase down your billings.
- Scribes and assistants – hit MIPS standards with no admin
- Ability to see 45+ patients per day
- Scope of practice is completely up to you – focus on your
passion and your patients
- Work/life balance enjoying stress-free time outside the
- Specific support services including billing, scheduling, IT,
HR, and more
- Full comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision,
life, disability, FSA, HSA and dependent coverage
- Physicians have the opportunity to invest and become
shareholders in the group.
- Traditional and Roth 401k retirement vehicle as well as a
profit sharing vehicle
- Bi-annual retreats with colleagues to promote culture and
innovation and much more
- Stunning new clinics with spacious floor plans and well versed,
- Choose between two beautiful locations
- Rated among the best places to live and raise a family with
excellent culture, diversity, and community growth for singles as
- Housing costs and cost of living index are among the lowest in
- Among the lowest tax rates in the nation
- Top educational systems including public, private, and
- Easy access to additional metropolitan areas
- Live in a family-oriented and safe community in the
metropolitan area or a suburb/bedroom community
- Golf, horseback riding, hiking, fishing, biking, boating,
camping, hunting, etc
- Outstanding local amenities and entertainment
- Cultural activities include theatre, dramatic arts, symphony,
and choir and more!If interested, please attach and updated copy of
your CV – I look forward to assisting you with your search.
Ryan F. Kalsow
an AMN Healthcare company
Cell/Text: Keyphrases: dermatology jobs, dermatologist jobs, skin
dermatologist jobs, cosmetic dermatology jobs, dermatology
associates jobs, advanced dermatology jobs, dermatology consultants
jobs, pediatric dermatology jobs, pediatric dermatologist jobs,
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins, Evansville , Dermatology - $100k Sign On - Uncapped Potential - 3 to 5 Day Work Week, Healthcare , Evansville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!