RN Registered Nurse - Wound Care - Evansville
Company: IN-Evansville-St Mary's Health System
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Why Join Ascension? St. Vincent Evansville is a comprehensive network of healthcare services for more than 900,000 residents i These are a few of the items you can expect to handle:n the tri-state area (IN, IL and KY). Through the St. Vincent Spirit of Caring, we emphasize healing of body, mind and spirit so our patients and families can achieve a healthier quality of life. Our acute care hospitals include emergency medicine services, level III trauma care, medical-surgical care and maternity services that include perinatal care for women and babies in high-risk pregnancies. Many primary care and urgent care centers are available throughout the tri-state area. St. Vincent Evansville, along with the Hospital for Women and Children and St. Vincent Warrick in Boonville, comprise the St. Vincent Southwest Region. Partnering with a medical staff of more than 650 physicians, St. Vincent Evansville has a mission to serve all persons, with special attention to those who are poor and vulnerable. St. Vincent is a member of Ascension Health, the nation's largest Catholic sponsored, not-for-profit health system. Why Join Ascension? St. Vincent, part of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana's largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women's and children's health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care. What You Will Do As a Registered Nurse with St. Mary's Health System-IN, you will have the opportunity to provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. You will:
- Implement and monitor patient care plans. Monitor, record and communicate patient condition as appropriate.
- Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
- Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team. What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Indiana Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Education:
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required Equal Employment Opportunity St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information. EEO is the Law Poster Supplement Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.E-Verify Statement St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. E-Verify (link to E-verify site)
Keywords: IN-Evansville-St Mary's Health System, Evansville , RN Registered Nurse - Wound Care - Evansville, Healthcare , Evansville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!