Posted on: January 12, 2019
Why Join Employer? St. Vincent offers acute medical and comprehensive rehabilitative services for patients with physically disabling conditions due to stroke, head injury, arthritis, amputation, spinal cord injury or other musculoskeletal and nervous system disorders. Our patients receive advanced rehabilitation, cost effective treatment, individualized care, satisfied outcomes, independence and increased quality of life. St. Vincent has received Comprehensive Integrated Inpatient Accreditation from the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) – the highest level of accreditation that can be awarded to an inpatient rehabilitation facility. As the only CARF-accredited inpatient rehabilitation program in the Evansville, area, St. Vincent has met extensive standards of care, demonstrated its commitment to quality improvement and placed our focus on the unique rehabilitation services needs for each patient we serve.Why Join Employer? St. Mary's Health, in partnership with St. Vincent in Indianapolis, is a member of Employer Health – the nation's largest Catholic and non-profit health system. We are a faith-based health ministry serving communities in Indiana, Illinois, and Kentucky. With a medical staff of more than 750 physicians, St. Mary's specializes in cardiac, surgical, orthopedic, rehabilitation, neurosciences, women's, children's, seniors, emergency, and trauma services. For more than 140 years, St. Mary's has been guided by its mission of serving all persons, with special attention to those who are poor and vulnerable.What You Will Do As an Associate with St. Mary's Health System-IN, you will have the opportunity to evaluates and conducts medically prescribed physical therapy treatment programs.Responsibilities:
- Performs initial and on-going assessments of patient's condition.
- Establishes, revises and evaluates a plan of care which is appropriate to problems identified and involves the patient/family.
- Performs therapy interventions utilizing standard physical therapy techniques and skills as appropriate for the condition of the patient.
- Oversees activities of physical therapy assistants, students and other support personnel.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Rehab Therapist specializing in Physical Therapy (RPT) credentialed from the Indiana Physical Therapy Committee obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Education:
- Bachelor's degree required Master's degree preferred Work Experience:
- None required.Equal Employment Opportunity St. Mary's is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please note that Employer will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Employer will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. EEO is the Law Poster Supplement E-Verify Statement St. Mary's participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. (link to E-verify site)
Keywords: Ascension, Evansville , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Evansville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!