RN Registered Nurse - Trauma Intensive Care Unit
Company: St. Vincent Health, IN
Posted on: November 8, 2018
Job ID: 253701 RN Registered Nurse - Trauma Intensive Care Unit Evansville, Indiana Regular Additional Job Information Title:--RN Registered Nurse City, State:-- Evansville, IN Location:-- St.Vincent Health System Department:---- Trauma Intensive Care Unit 001 Additional Job Details:----FT Nights 72--Hours Bi-Weekly About Us St. Vincent, part of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana---s largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women---s and children---s health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care. Job Description Job Summary: The RN Registered Nurse provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. Responsibilities:
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified--BLS Provider--obtained within--3 Months (90 days)--of hire date or job transfer date.--
- Licensed--Registered Nurse--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.--
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Certified--Advanced Life Support.-- Education:
- Minimum Qualification: Associate's Degree in Nursing from an accredited school/college of Nursing by hire date to position
- Preferred Qualification: Bachelor---s Degree in Nursing from an accredited school/college of Nursing by hire date to position Work Experience:
- Preferred Qualification: One year of experience working as a Registered Nurse (RN). How To Apply Service of the Poor. Reverence. Integrity. Wisdom. Creativity. Dedication.These are the Core Values we uphold at St.Vincent.If they describe you, you may be a good candidate to join our team! To apply for a position online, click the "Apply Now" button.
Our online application system may not be compatible with non-Windows based operating systems (iPhones, iPads, or Mac computers) or non-Internet Explorer browsers. To optimize your user experience, we recommend utilizing a personal computer with Window Internet Explorer 8 to search and apply for career opportunities. The Spirit of Caring-------- Equal Employment Opportunity St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information. -- EEO is the Law Poster Supplement -- -- Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. E-Verify Statement St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. Share: -->
Keywords: St. Vincent Health, IN, Evansville , RN Registered Nurse - Trauma Intensive Care Unit, Healthcare , Evansville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!