Physician / Surgery - General / Illinois / Locum or Permanent / General Surgeon opening
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Seeking a BE/BC General Surgeon to join hospital in SE
- Candidates with experience performing minimally invasive
procedures or a completed fellowship program is preferred
- Block surgical time
- Practice will consist of General Surgery as well as upper and
lower endoscopy cases
- Surgeries will be performed at a 104-bed DNV accredited
facility with 5 OR s that serves 8 Southeastern Illinois counties
- Outreach to better serve patients in the surrounding rural
- Comprehensive range of surgical services including: General,
Oncology, OB/GYN, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic, Otolaryngology,
Urological, and Podiatric
- Excellent benefits package: health/dental/life insurance, 403-B
plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance,
and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance
- Opportunity for research and/or academic affiliation The
Community:The City was founded in 1841, and is the seat of Richland
County in Southern Illinois. It offers a fine school system with an
elementary school, middle school, high school, several parochial
schools, and a community college. There is an all-weather airport,
approximately four miles west. The community offers an abundance of
outdoor recreational activities that include fishing lakes,
community parks, an aquatic center and an 18-hole golf course. Near
the IN border you are nearly an hour from Evansville and Terre
Haute and less than 3 hours from Indianapolis and St. Louis, MO.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to .
Search all of our provider opportunities here:
Keywords: Confidential, Evansville , Physician / Surgery - General / Illinois / Locum or Permanent / General Surgeon opening, Healthcare , Olney, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...