Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
Company: Comfort Keepers
Location: Cape Girardeau
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Job Title: Certified Nurse Assistant Company: Comfort Keepers
Location: -Cape Girardeau, MO Comfort Keepers is looking for
reliable and compassionate individuals to join our team as
certified nurse assistants. Comfort Keepers is a leading provider
of in-home care services for seniors and adults who need assistance
with daily living activities. Requirements:
- Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) certification
- Valid driver's license
- Reliable transportation
- Able to pass a criminal background check.
- High moral standards of honesty and integrity
- Must satisfactorily complete Comfort Keepers training and
- Must be bondable and able to submit to drug and alcohol
testing. Job Benefits:
- Competitive pay, depending on experience and location.
- Job security: With an aging population, the demand for
certified nurse assistants are expected to grow. This means that
there is job security in this field, and individuals can feel
confident that their skills will be in demand.
- Room for growth: Certified nurse assistants can pursue
opportunities for career advancement, such as becoming registered
nurses or licensed practical nurses. These positions often come
with higher pay and more responsibilities, allowing certified nurse
assistants to grow and develop in their careers.
- Flexible scheduling: In-home caregiving can be a flexible
career choice, with full-time and part-time work opportunities.
With flexible scheduling, individuals can work around other
commitments and maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Work close to home.
- Paid training.
- Make a difference -in someone's life!
- Friendly and supportive work environment -
- Mileage reimbursement -
- Comfort Keeper Referral Program
- Direct Deposit
- Holiday Premium Pay
- Paid time off- Based on eligibility.
- 401 (k) employer match!
- Health and Dental Insurance Responsibilities:
- Use of Hoyer Lift
- Assistance with daily living activities such as bathing,
grooming, dressing, and toileting.
- Monitoring and recording vital signs
- Administering medications and treatments as directed by a nurse
- Assisting with a range of motion exercises and physical
- Providing companionship and emotional support Available shifts:
- Live-in Caregiver
- 24-hour care Join our team of compassionate caregivers and make
a difference in the lives of seniors and individuals needing
assistance. Apply today to become an in-home caregiver with Comfort
Keepers. -We serve the surrounding area and would love to have you
on our team. Learn more about us at
Office Address: 1918 N Kingshighway St #109, Cape Girardeau, MO
Office Phone number: 573-339-1777 Website:
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Comfort Keepers, Evansville , Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA), Healthcare , Cape Girardeau, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...