RN ER MGR/HRN
Company: Southern Illinois Healthcare
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Responsible for directing and coordinating staff and patient care services.
- - Manages processes effectively in regard to employee/patient safety.
- - Maintains all required records, reports, statistics, logs, files and other documents as required, including but not limited to payroll, schedules and status changes.
- - Maintains 24 hour accountability for department, making independent decisions to implement strategies and programs for patient care.
- - Delegates authority and accountability to staff to ensure optimal outcomes and staff engagement.
- - Evaluates effectiveness of unit/department based programs and processes to ensure optimal outcomes.
- - Promotes a culture of process improvement by establishing unit/department based programs that supports the system & process improvement goals.
- - Actively participates on system-wide or hospital-based teams.
- - Staffing
- - Manages the unit/department effectively in regards to staffing and staff supervision.
- - Plans and implements programs to support positive patient outcomes.
- - Serves as a liaison with the Medical Staff.
- - Evaluates effectiveness of unit based clinical programs related to delivery of care and clinical practice.
- - Assist in preparation for JCAHO, IDPH, IPT and other regulatory agency surveys.
- - Monitors and responds to patient/family/physician expectations.
- - Bachelor's degree in Nursing
- - COVID Vaccinations
PandoLogic. Keywords: Emergency Room Nurse, Location: Harrisburg, IL - 62946 , PL: 560980953
Keywords: Southern Illinois Healthcare, Evansville , RN ER MGR/HRN, Healthcare , Harrisburg, Indiana
here to apply!