Company: Southern Illinois Healthcare
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Responsible for providing direct and indirect nursing care.
Role Specific Responsibilities
- - Assess patients to determine mental, physical, and spiritual needs.
- - Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates an individual plan of care in collaboration with the multidisciplinary health care team.
- - Provides explanations and instructions to patient/responsible person.
- - Demonstrate ability to use nursing clinical judgment to recognize and report changes in patient condition.
- - Contribute to a healthy workplace environment by managing conflict using professional communication skills.
- - Meets Core Measure responsibilities related to patient care.
- - Participate in continuing education.
- - Maintain complete and accurate medical records.
- - IL RN license required
- - BLS required
- - Six months of RN experience required
- - COVID Vaccination
PandoLogic. Keywords: Registered Nurse (RN), Location: Carterville, IL - 62918 , PL: 560980658
Keywords: Southern Illinois Healthcare, Evansville , RN WEEKEND, Healthcare , Carterville, Indiana
here to apply!