RN HOUSE SUP/NE
Company: Southern Illinois Healthcare
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Responsible for shift/unit/department supervising activities including staffing,
patient activities and administrative responsibilities as delegated.
- - Manages processes effectively in regard to patient and employee safety.
- - Maintains all required records, reports, statistics, logs, files and other documents as required, including but not limited to payroll, schedules and status changes.
- - Maintains 24 hour accountability for making independent decisions to implement strategies and programs for patient care.
- - Delegates authority and accountability to staff to ensure optimal outcomes and staff engagement.
- - Evaluates effectiveness of infusion services programs and processes to ensure optimal outcomes.
- - Promotes a culture of process improvement by establishing unit/department based programs that supports the system's process improvement goals.
- - Actively participates on system-wide or hospital-based teams.
- - Manages staffing levels effectively in regards to staffing and staff supervision.
Role Specific Responsibilities
- - Delegates staff duties to ensure optimal outcomes
- - Manages shift staffing and supervision.
- - Monitors workload and delegates responsibilities
- - Assists Unit Manager with daily operation if applicable
- - Rounds with physicians if applicable
- - Associate's degree
Licenses and Certification
- - Current Illinois RN License
- - BLS
- - ACLS,NRP,STABLE,TNS,TNCC,PALS, ENPC if applicable
Experience and Skills
- - Technical Experience: 2 years
- - Supervisory Experience: 2 years
- - COVID vaccinations
PandoLogic. Keywords: Registered Nurse (RN), Location: Harrisburg, IL - 62946 , PL: 546836320
Keywords: Southern Illinois Healthcare, Evansville , RN HOUSE SUP/NE, Healthcare , Harrisburg, Indiana
here to apply!