Nurse Assistant / HMC
Company: Southern Illinois Healthcare
Location: Carrier Mills
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Responsible for working collaboratively with physicians and other caregivers to deliver appropriate treatment and medical interventions in an ambulatory office setting. -
- - Safety
- - Manages processes effectively in regard to employee/patient safety.
- - Record Keeping
- - Maintains all required records, reports, statistics, logs, files and other documents as required.
- - Keeps LMS education, CPR, CPI, and other required educations up to date.
- - Process Improvement
- - Promotes a culture of process improvement by participating in system based programs that supports the system's process improvement goals.
- - Actively participates on system-wide or hospital-based teams.
- - Role Specific Responsibilities
- - Direct patient care: general personal care of the patient (bathing, bed changing, feeding, activity; vital signs as examples) as directed.
- - Reports all pertinent findings to RN staff.
- - Promotes the safety of self, staff, and patients.
- - Ongoing patient and family education. - - - - - - -
- - Completes all annual in-service training and competencies.
- - Maintains confidentially of all patients, whether in-patients or out-patients.
- - High School diploma or equivalent
Licenses and Certification
- - Basic life support (BLS) preferred
- - CPI training (must complete before orientation is over)
Experience and Skills
- - Preferred previous experience with patients in a hospital setting.
- - COVID vaccinations
PandoLogic. Keywords: Caregiver, Location: Carrier Mills, IL - 62917 , PL: 562127401
Keywords: Southern Illinois Healthcare, Evansville , Nurse Assistant / HMC, Healthcare , Carrier Mills, Indiana
here to apply!