Solo/Hospital-Employed MFM opportunity with Award-Winning Hospital
Company: Saint Francis Healthcare System
Location: Cape Girardeau
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Maternal-Fetal Medicine opening in Cape Girardeau, Missouri.
This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Saint Francis Healthcare System is hiring a Maternal-Fetal Medicine
physician to join a busy OBGYN hospital-based practice.
- Join a practice of 5 OBGYN generalists, 3 Nurse Practitioners,
and 3 Certified Nurse Midwives.
- Forty percent (40%) of all patients seen at Cape Care for Women
clinic are considered "high-risk"
- In-house procedures required
- Would prefer physician to be onsite and physician would be
integrated into the OBGYN generalist's clinic. Telehealth potential
with future growth.
- Solo practice - would be the only MFM provider within a 2-hr.
- Large need due to clinic being located in a highly underserved
area and large percentage of high-risk pregnancies in
- Genetic testing available in clinic
- Physician must be able to build relationships with
- Ultrasound Sonographers assigned to MFM physician
- Lots of room for growing the service line!
- Volume is 1000-1100 deliveries per year
- Family Birthplace consists of 18 LDPR suites, 4 triage rooms,
and 2 Operating Rooms
- Level III NICU located at hospital campus!
- Call coverage is optional
- Two da Vinci robots available for surgical procedures
- Average number of patients seen a day: 20 (for outpatient) and
2 (for inpatient)
- MFM physician will co-manage all diabetic patients with OBGYN
- Common procedures include Amnio's, cerclages, and deliveries.
More procedures are available based on physician interest.
- EMR: EPIC
- Above MGMA Median salary, guaranteed
- Aggressive Student Loan Repayment
- Signing Bonus, plus Monthly Stipend for Residents
- 5 weeks ETO
- $3,000 CME allowance and 1 week of CME per calendar
- Paid Malpractice
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Retirement: 403B, 457B and Tax Deferred Annuity
- Relocation Allowance
About Saint Francis:
Saint Francis Healthcare System is guided by our Mission to provide
a ministry of healing, wellness, quality and love inspired by our
faith in Jesus Christ. Founded by Franciscan Sisters in 1875, our
priority remains the same: serve all who enter with dignity,
compassion and joy. Serving nearly 713,000 people across Missouri,
Illinois, Kentucky, Tennessee and Arkansas, our focus is on
patients' outcomes, experience and value.
Anchored by Saint Francis Medical Center, a 306-bed tertiary
hospital, and supported by nearly 3,000 employees and more than 250
providers in eight communities, the Healthcare System is a driving
economic force in the region. Major services include the Cancer
Institute, Emergency and Level III Trauma Center, Family BirthPlace
and Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Heart Hospital,
Neurosciences and Orthopedics.
Cape Girardeau and Surrounding Metropolitan Area:
When it comes to selecting a location to live and work, the
medically sophisticated environment of Saint Francis Healthcare
System is only part of the equation. Our region features the family
values you would expect with its Midwestern roots and a community
enhanced with sophistication by cultural benefits typically found
in larger cities.
- Situated between St. Louis and Memphis along the mighty
- Family-friendly focused, Cape Girardeau and the surrounding
area offers a wide-range of activities, including an expansive park
system, as well as State and National Parks
- Regional Airport with direct flights to St. Louis, Chicago, and
- The area offers a wide range of public and private schools at
each level of the educational spectrum, including one of the top 50
Catholic Schools in the nation
- Students come from all over the United States and from more
than 40 countries around the world to attend Southeast Missouri
State University with its Division 1 NCAA Athletics and flourishing
performing arts center
- Downtown Cape Girardeau offers an eclectic mix of dining, fine
arts, shopping and entertainment
- Cape Girardeau is home to one of the top-ranked golf clubs in
all of Missouri - Dalhousie Golf Club is a private residential
course designed by Jack Nicklaus
Keyphrases: fetal medicine specialist jobs, maternal fetal medicine
jobs, maternal fetal medicine specialist jobs, fetal medicine
Keywords: Saint Francis Healthcare System, Evansville , Solo/Hospital-Employed MFM opportunity with Award-Winning Hospital, Healthcare , Cape Girardeau, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!