MDS Coordinator LPN
Company: American Senior Communities
Location: Mount Vernon
Posted on: January 26, 2023
MDS Coordinator at Mount Vernon Nursing & Rehab
Become the MDS Coordinator at Mount Vernon Nursing & Rehab in Mount
Vernon, IN, and start making a difference in the lives of seniors
today! Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
credentials are required.
What does the MDS Coordinator do each day at Mount Vernon?
* Making a difference in the lives of the patients we serve by
providing them care and compassion
* Acting as a positive teammate to fellow employees by helping
onboard new teammates.
* You will promote individualized support and care of residents by
coordinating the completion of assessment using RAI tools.
* In this role you will act as a resident advocate by managing the
interdisciplinary care plan process.
* Oversees management of and information involving resident
assessments for case mix reimbursement and transmits MDS reports
according to strict guidelines.
* You will serve as a member of Quality Improvement committees to
enhance positive resident outcomes.
What's in it for you? Benefits and perks include:
* Top competitive market wages
* Paid Time Off (PTO), holiday pay and *opportunities to earn
* Access up to 50% of your earned wages before payday with
* Paid training, skills certification & career development
* Medical, vision & dental insurance with Telehealth option
* Medical and dependent flexible spending accounts
* 401(k) retirement plan options
* Lucrative employee referral bonus program
* Tuition assistance and certification reimbursement*
* Continued education opportunities through Purdue Global & O2NE
* Employee assistance program & wellness support
* Retail, food & entertainment discounts and so much more
* Terms and conditions apply
* Previous experience working with geriatric population is
* Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
credentials are required.
We are committed to the safety and health of our team members,
residents and families we serve. As such, ASC is proud to have
implemented a mandatory vaccination policy, requiring COVID-19
vaccination(s) for all employees and new hires. In accordance with
our mission to compassionately serve every resident with quality
care and excellence, we firmly believe that vaccinating all
employees is essential for our customer's safety and health. New
hires, including rehires, will need to show evidence of full
vaccination on or before start or receive their first dose or one
dose vaccine prior to start date.
As such, we are asking those candidates who wish to request an
exemption from being required to be vaccinated, submit a request
for their exemption through the process outlined in the electronic
onboarding paperwork. Should you have any questions regarding this,
please speak with your recruiting contact directly.
We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority /
Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
Keywords: American Senior Communities, Evansville , MDS Coordinator LPN, Healthcare , Mount Vernon, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!