Seeks an outstanding Infectious Disease Physician in Carbondale, IL
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Infectious Disease opening in Carbondale, Illinois. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Job ID: 10895Practice Details
- Opportunity within practice to explore your niche
- 5 half days in clinic, the other time spent rounding at the
- Call 1:3
- Weekend call 1 weekend every 3 weeks
- Antibiotic-Stewardship Program
- Infusion center for outpatient antibiotics
- Looking for a candidate who is willing to manage care of
patients with HIV and HepC
- We have an active Health Department for HIV referrals and
- 2 wound centers with access to hyperbaric therapy
Recruiter's InsightEarn more and pay less. - Expect A Starting
Salary Up To $50,000 More Compared To Starting Salaries In Chicago
And St. Louis Areas. - Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20-30% Less
Than Chicago/St. Louis markets.The Housing Market. - With average
home pricing settled at $116,948 and where a desirable 3600 square
ft. 5 Bedroom/3 Bath home lists for $338,000, building a quality of
life with substantial savings is easy.The Community. - The
community is welcoming to new members and offers a series of fun
events throughout the year for family members and getting to know
one another. -About Employer. The people of -Southern Illinois
Healthcare, a not-for-profit health care system, are dedicated to
promoting the health and well being of all of the people in the
communities they serve.Closest Major City
- Saint Louis, MO (82 miles)
- Nashville, TN (171 miles)
- Memphis, TN (184 miles)
- Louisville, KY (192 miles)
- Indianapolis, IN (219 miles)
Colleges and Universities
- There are 8 colleges within 50 miles of location
- Southern Illinois University (SIU Salukis) enrolls students
from all 50 states and more than 100 countries. The University
offers 192 undergraduate, 80 masters and 32 doctoral programs in
addition to professional degrees in law and medicine.
- John Logan Community College (9 miles) 4400+ students
- Shawnee Mission Community College multiple campuses within 20
- Park District offers many different courses throughout the
year, in adult fitness, youth recreation, and family fun.
- Baseball fields, basketball, BBQ grills, exercise track,
multi-use fields, parking, picnicking, playground, restrooms,
soccer fields, spray park, and a splash park.
- Super Splash Park has an 8 lane lap pool, diving board, water
slide, lazy river, beach style leisure pool, and much more for the
whole family to enjoy.
- Crab Orchard Lake is a 6,965-acre reservoir in Williamson
County, Illinois. It is the centerpiece of the Crab Orchard
National Wildlife Refuge.
- University Mall is dedicated to serving the shopping needs of
the Southern Illinois community with stores like Macys, JCPenney,
Ulta Beauty, Ross Dress for Less, and many more.
- A mixture of boutiques, bike shops, flower shops, vintage
furniture stores, and unique gift shops, in addition to several
music shops, a natural-foods market and the only full tobacconist
in Southern Illinois.
- University Place is an open-air center (250,000 square feet)
with Dicks Sporting Goods, Best Buy, Petco, AMC Theater (8 Screen
Complex), Tj Maxx, Party City and more.
Keyphrases: infectious disease jobs, infectious disease specialist
jobs, infectious disease consultant jobs, infectious disease
associates jobs, pediatric infectious disease specialist jobs,
infectious disease nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Evansville , Seeks an outstanding Infectious Disease Physician in Carbondale, IL, Healthcare , Carbondale, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!