Nurse Aide in Training
Company: American Senior Communities
Location: Mount Vernon
Posted on: January 24, 2023
DescriptionNurse Aide in Training at Mount Vernon Nursing &
RehabBecome a Nurse Aide in Training at Mount Vernon Nursing &
Rehab, and start making a difference in the lives of seniors today!
This is a great stepping stone to becoming a CNA!What does a Nurse
Aide in Training do each day in Mount Vernon?
- Assists in making resident beds.
- Transports residents in wheelchairs to and from activities, the
dining room, and therapy in an efficient manner.
- Distributes clothing protectors to residents in the dining
- May assist with dining room presetting of coffee and
- Passes food trays to residents but does not assist with
- Ensures that clean ice water pitchers and cups are provided and
are full in each residents room no less than once per shift/tour of
- Assists in maintaining order and cleanliness n unit including
cleaning pantry, cleaning utility rooms, wheelchairs, Geri-chairs,
beside tables, keep bedside drawers closets, wardrobe, and table
- Keeps resident personal care items separated in bags.
- Transports soiled clothing to laundry or to repair.
- Fills linen carts, obtains linens or distributes linens to
- Participates or assists with resident activities.
- Immediately reports unusual occurrences, significant changes in
residents physical or behavioral condition, patterns of decreased
social interactions, angry sad behavior and refusals of treatment
to the Unit Charge Nurse.
- Complies with the companys privacy practices and procedures
related to resident and employee records and all state and federal
privacy practices and procedures related to resident and employee
records and all state and federal privacy laws including
- Complies with and adheres to the appropriate use of Personal
Protective Equipment (PPE) required by the Bloodborne Pathogens
- Protective Personal Equipment (PPE), including personal
protective equipment for eyes, face, extremities, protective
clothing, and protective shield and barriers, will be provided,
used, and maintained.
- Demonstrates teamwork and prompt and regular attendance to work
to ensure that quality care and services are provided to the
patients we serve.
- Demonstrates C.A.R.E. values to our residents, family members,
customers and staffWhats in it for you? Benefits and perks include:
- Top competitive market wages
- Paid Time Off (PTO), holiday pay and *opportunities to earn
- Access up to 50% of your earned wages before payday with
- Paid training, skills certification & career development
- Medical, vision & dental insurance with Telehealth option
- Medical and dependent flexible spending accounts
- 401(k) retirement plan options
- Lucrative employee referral bonus program
- Tuition assistance and certification reimbursement*
- Continued education opportunities through Purdue Global & O2NE
- Employee assistance program & wellness support
- Retail, food & entertainment discounts and so much more*Terms
and conditions applyWe are committed to the safety and health of
our team members, residents and families we serve. As such, ASC is
proud to have implemented a mandatory vaccination policy, requiring
COVID-19 vaccination(s) for all employees and new hires. In
accordance with our mission to compassionately serve every resident
with quality care and excellence, we firmly believe that
vaccinating all employees is essential for our customers safety and
health. New hires, including rehires, will need to show evidence of
full vaccination on or before start or receive their first dose or
one dose vaccine prior to start date.As such, we are asking those
candidates who wish to request an exemption from being required to
be vaccinated, submit a request for their exemption through the
process outlined in the electronic onboarding paperwork. Should you
have any questions regarding this, please speak with your
recruiting contact directly.We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative
Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other
protected categories.Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: American Senior Communities, Evansville , Nurse Aide in Training, Healthcare , Mount Vernon, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!