RESPIRATORY THERAPIST - RESPIRATORY THERAPY Full-time
Company: Deaconess Women's Hospital
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Women's Hospital is committed to recruiting and retaining
top talent in a wide range of skills and occupations. We need
exceptional people who share our passion for providing, family
centered, high-quality care to fill clinical and non-clinical
roles. We are currently seeking a full-time (.9 FTE) Respiratory
Therapist to join our team of professionals in our Neonatal
Respiratory Therapy Department. The Respiratory Therapist will
primarily work closely with the NICU team in providing care to
neonates in addition to adult patients. This position is expected
to work 36 hours a week. Days: Works 6, 12-hour night shifts, in a
pay period Hours: 7:00pm - 7:00 am with a weekend rotation (2 of 6
weekends) Benefits include tuition reimbursement, generous PTO
accrual starting at hire (8.93 hrs/pay), health, vision, dental,
disability and life insurance, 401(k) with match, and much more!
WHY WORK FOR THE WOMEN'S HOSPITAL?We offer a work environment that
supports you personally and professionally, and a work culture
where you are valued and appreciated. Examples include flexible
work schedules for early risers, night owls, weekenders and
everyone in between; an extensive benefits package with retirement
savings, comprehensive health insurance and pet insurance; and the
ability to "give back" by supporting programs and charities in our
community. WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR RESPIRATORY THERAPIST
- The Respiratory Therapist must be a graduate of an approved
school of Respiratory Care.
- Must be a Registered Respiratory Therapist.
- Current Indiana state Respiratory Therapist license.
- Must maintain a current status in BLS, ACLS, NRP, and STABLE
- One to two years working in respiratory therapy is
- Experience in Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) a plus WHAT
ARE THE RESPIRATORY THERAPIST RESPONSIBILITIES? The Respiratory
Therapist will coordinate and provide respiratory care for neonates
(NICU) and adults.
- Provide teaching and training in respiratory care and is
responsible for competency training, administration and
- Perform arterial blood gas punctures and analyses and is able
to identify problems that affect test performance/results.
- Provide all modes of respiratory support, pulse oximetry, blood
gas monitoring and cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- Perform intubation at delivery and in NICU setting
- Opportunity to join our fast growing Neonatal and Maternal
Keywords: Deaconess Women's Hospital, Evansville , RESPIRATORY THERAPIST - RESPIRATORY THERAPY Full-time, Healthcare , Newburgh, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!