Hospitality Assistant/CNA Class
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Fordsville - Same day pay available
Come speak with us about your pathway to becoming a nurse at
Fordsville Nursing & Rehab!
Tuition reimbursement, competitive wage scale, night & weekend
shift differentials, 401K, attendance bonus, and many more
To assist the facility by providing practical and emotional support
to residents under the direction of Charge Nurse. Performs
non-nursing, non-direct resident care duties and assists in
maintaining a positive physical, social, and psychological
environment for residents.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION:
- Visit with residents on a regular basis.
- Performs basic non-clinical resident care such as transporting
resident from one area of the facility to another.
- Understands and adheres to the guidelines of "Residents
- Assists resident with preparing food as needed.(l.e, cutting
food, buttering bread) and collects food trays.
- Make unoccupied beds and transport linen containers, Clean
tables and stands. Label and store personal Items (clothing,
bedpans, basins, toothbrush, combs, etc.) Store or hang clean
laundry stems in residents rooms Stock linen carts Assist in
facilitating a designated activity
- Assists residents In preparation for and transporting to
appointments, activities and social programs.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
EDUCATION / REQUIREMENTS:
Must possess a friendly personality, ability to listen as well as
talk. Has a desire to care for people, 18 capable of following oral
and written Instructions and can write simple records and reports
under supervision. Pleasant courteous manner required,
Covid-19 vaccination is a requirement.
Keywords: Fordsville, Evansville , Hospitality Assistant/CNA Class, Healthcare , Fordsville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!