REGISTERED NURSE (RN) II - SURGERY Part-time As Needed
Company: Deaconess Women's Hospital
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Women's Hospital is committed to recruiting and retaining
top talent in a wide range of skills and occupations. We need
exceptional people who share our passion for providing, family
centered, high-quality care to fill clinical and non-clinical
roles. We are currently seeking a per diem Registered Nurse to join
our team of professionals. This Registered Nurse position will be
working in our Surgical Services department, specifically in the
operating room. This position works as needed, 9 hour shifts,
Monday-Friday. WHY WORK FOR THE WOMEN'S HOSPITAL? We offer a work
environment that supports you personally and professionally, and a
work culture where you are valued and appreciated. Examples include
flexible work schedules for early risers, night owls, weekenders
and everyone in between; an extensive benefits package with
retirement savings, comprehensive health insurance and pet
insurance; and the ability to "give back" by supporting programs
and charities in our community. WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR RN
- Registered Nurse must be a graduate of an accredited school of
- Maintain current Indiana RN license.
- Maintain BLS and if applicable, ACLS certification.
- 1-2 years' nursing experience is preferred.
- RN will adhere to the American Nurses Association Bill of
Rights by establishing and maintaining workplace expectations and
environments which support sound professional nursing practice.
WHAT ARE THE RN RESPONSIBILITIES? The Surgical Services Registered
Nurse is responsible for verification of all information related to
- Assembles equipment, performs surgical counts, preps surgical
site, performs Time Out, collects and labels specimens, proper
sterilization technique, and physician preference cards.
- Provides direct patient care.
- Demonstrates the knowledge, critical thinking and judgment of
and integrates the use of evidence-based outcomes for nursing
- Supervises care delivered.
- Coordinates plan of care.
- Provides education for patients, families and staff
- Collaborates with other disciplines.
Keywords: Deaconess Women's Hospital, Evansville , REGISTERED NURSE (RN) II - SURGERY Part-time As Needed, Healthcare , Newburgh, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!