Physician - Emergency Medicine
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Evansville, IN - Seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians
Join the Physician Partnership Where You Have A Voice
Vituity's ownership model provides autonomy, local control, and a
national system of support, so you can focus your attention where
you want it to be - on your patients.
Join the Vituity Team. Vituity is a 100% physician owned
partnership and is led by frontline physicians that are all
equitable owners. As an equal and valued partner from day one, our
ownership model provides you with financial transparency, a
comprehensive benefit package including profit distribution, and
multiple career development opportunities. Our leadership
understands what your practice needs to thrive and gives you
autonomy and local control so you can provide care when, where, and
how your patients need it. You are backed by a best-in-class
corporate health care team and supported by the broad peer-level
expertise of 5,000 Vituity clinicians. A patient-first focus drives
everything we do, from continually seeking improvements in care
delivery to developing and implementing innovations in healthcare.
We believe everyone has a role to play in that.
Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities at 450 practice
locations across the country, serving 8 million patients a year.
With Vituity, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with
- Seeking Board Eligible/Certified Emergency Medicine
- Current state license is a plus
- Visa Candidates encouraged to apply
Ascension St. Vincent Evansville - Evansville, Indiana
- Part of Ascension, a national, non-profit health system
comprised of more than 2,600 sites of care in 19 sites and the
District of Columbia
- 390 beds with annual volume of +48,000
- Ascension St. Vincent Evansville Hospital provides emergency
medicine services, level II trauma care, medical-surgical care and
- Founded in 1812 on a scenic bend of the Ohio River, it is the
largest city in Southern Indiana.
- Evansville is the social and economic hub of commercial,
medical, and cultural activity for the region, which includes
Southwest Indiana, Southeast Illinois, and Northwest Kentucky
- Evansville is home to Bally's Evansville, the state's first
casino; Mesker Park Zoo, one of the state's oldest and largest zoos
and Botanic Garden.
- Along with beautiful rolling hills, the Ohio River, a thriving
valley, and a bustling city, Evansville offers something for
Benefits & Beyond*
Vituity cares about the whole you. With our comprehensive benefits
package, we are mindful of what matters most, and support your
needs of today and your plans for the future.
- Superior Health Plan Options
- Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA, life and AD&D coverage, and
- Partnership models allows a K-1 status pay structure, allowing
high tax deductions
- Extraordinary 401K Plan with high tax reduction and faster
- Eligible to receive an Annual Profit Distribution/yearly cash
- EAP, travel assistance, and identify theft included
- Student loan refinancing options
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives including
LGBTQ+ History, Dia de los Muertos Celebration, Money
Management/Money Relationship, and more
- Purpose-driven culture focused on improving the lives of our
patients, communities, and employees. We are unified around the
common purpose of transforming healthcare to improve lives and we
believe everyone has a role to play in that. We know that when we
work together across sites and specialties as an integrated
healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and
the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you are looking to make a
difference, from clinical to corporate, Vituity is the place to do
it. Come grow with us.
Vituity appreciates differences; our dedication to diversity,
equity and inclusion is at the heart of our organization. Vituity
does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race,
creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic
information (including family medical history), veteran status,
marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis
protected by law. Vituity is committed to complying with all
applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to
nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.
*Visa status applicants benefits vary. Please speak to a recruiter
for more details.
Applicants Only. No agencies please. PandoLogic. Keywords:
Emergency Physician, Location: Evansville, IN - 47714
Keywords: Vituity, Evansville , Physician - Emergency Medicine, Healthcare , Evansville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!