Certified Nurse Aide (CNA)
Company: Fordsville Nursing and Rehabilitation
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Fordsville Nursing and Rehabilitation - NEW WAGE SCALE!
Come speak with us about your pathway to becoming a nurse at
Fordsville Nursing & Rehab!
Tuition reimbursement, competitive wage scale, sign-on bonus, shift
differentials, 401K, attendance bonus, and many more perks!
**** SIGN ON BONUS: $3,000.00 ****
**** NEW SHORT-TERM INCENTIVES AVAILABLE. YOU COULD EARN UP TO
$21.00 PER HOUR! ****
Same day pay available
Ensures that resident's personal care needs are being met in
accordance with Residents' wishes and Care Plan Objectives.
Essential Functions of Position:
- Answers signal lights, bells, or intercom system to determine
residents' needs and ensures call lights are within reach of
- Ensures that residents' who are unable to call for help are
- Gives direct resident care such as bathing, dressing, and
grooming of residents. Explains procedures to residents.
- Assists residents as necessary in their activities of daily
living. Assists residents with bowel and bladder
- Assists residents in preparation for and transporting to
appointments, activities and social programs.
- Assists with lifting, positioning and transporting residents
into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc.,
in keeping with specific resident safety needs.
- Provides incontinent care as needed.
- Dresses resident appropriate to the current weather. Notifies
Supervisor if resident needs clothing. Changes bed linens.
- Handles linens according to infection control
- Feeds residents requiring help and records meal
- Delivers and documents all snacks and supplements. Offers
fluids to residents frequently to ensure that residents are
hydrated where designated by care plan.
- Reviews and implements daily nursing needs as outlined by
resident Care Plan or nurse managers.
- Transports residents or assists residents with mobility
- Turns and repositions bedfast residents, alone or with
- Takes and records temperatures, blood pressure, pulse rates,
respiration rates, height, weight, and food and fluid intake and
output, as directed.
- Monitors resident's activities and reports any irregularities
of resident performance to nurse managers.
- Participates in and receives nursing report upon reporting and
departing to/from work.
- Reports all changes in residents' conditions to supervisor.
Cleans instruments and equipment and returns to proper area after
- Maintains cleanliness of residents units, central bathing area,
treatment and supply rooms, workrooms, and linen closets.
- Provides post-mortem care as instructed. Accurately records all
care as directed.
- Participates and attends periodic in-services and staff
meetings. Understands and adheres to the guidelines of "Residents
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
EDUCATION / REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to communicate with residents and nursing
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Prior experience as LTC nursing assistant preferred; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Successful completion of State Approved Nursing Assistant
Training and Competency Evaluation Program.
- Good standing in the state registry is required.
Covid-19 vaccination is required.
Keywords: Fordsville Nursing and Rehabilitation, Evansville , Certified Nurse Aide (CNA), Healthcare , Fordsville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!