Licensed Clinical Psychologist - Outpatient
Company: LifeStance Health
Posted on: September 25, 2022
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families,
and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every
day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the
best team in mental healthcare. Thank you for taking the time to
explore a career with us. As the fastest growing mental health
practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our
clinical team! We are actively looking to hire talented Clinical
Psychologists within our Evansville, IN clinic, who are passionate
about patient care and committed to clinical excellence.Please
apply now or contact me directly:Garrett MillerDirector, Practice
Developmentgarrett.email@example.comWe offer Psychologists:
- Flexible work schedules.
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Top compensation can exceed $113,000 - $129,000/year, no cap.
- Long Term Incentive Plan (Annual stock awards for eligible
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with
match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP, and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.Psychologists are a critical part of
our clinical team. We're seeking Psychologists that are:
- Fully licensed and credentialed in Indiana (PhD or PsyD).
- Experienced caring for adults, children and adolescents, or
across the lifespan.
- Experienced with psychological testing of adults, children and
adolescents, or across the lifespan (Testing preferred, but not
- Must reside within commutable distance of local clinic.About
LifeStance Health LifeStance is a national provider of mental
healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven
treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering
from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care
setting, both in-person at its 500 clinics nationwide and through
its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs 5,000
psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and
licensed therapists throughout the US. Please learn more at
.LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work
environment for all our employees.
Keywords: LifeStance Health, Evansville , Licensed Clinical Psychologist - Outpatient, Healthcare , Evansville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!