Matrix Medical Network - Nurse Practitioner- PRN
Company: Matrix Medical Network
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Responsibilities About the Position: During a visit that can
last up to one hour, Matrix providers review and observe a member's
current health, medical history, medication adherence, social
environment and other risks. This provides unmatched insight into a
member's overall health and well-being that can be difficult to
capture during routine office visits. The Matrix Comprehensive
Health Assessment helps to improve quality of care and allows us to
potentially close multiple care gaps with a single visit. Nurse
Practitioner - PRN - Home Risk Assessments Type: PRN-Flexible-Nurse
Practitioner Location: Home, SNF, Telehealth and other community
environments in Jackson, -Missouri Hours: Days, Evening, Nights,
weekend. Flexible Scheduling -25 hours or more/month-Flexible
Scheduling Mileage Reimbursement paid for all miles when 20 or more
completed assessments/month No show payment for 10 or more booked
assessments/month Matrix Provider - What to Expect :
- Make a difference in people's lives by conducting
Adult/Geriatric Assessments, medical history, diagnosis and
treatment, health education, physician referrals, case management
referrals, follow-up and clear documentation according to Matrix
guidelines and protocols.
- Work collaboratively with physicians, case managers, social
workers, family members, key caregivers and any appropriate
ancillary medical personnel as appropriate. Collaborate with
Primary Care Physician (PCP) on patient education. Provide
- A nationwide network of advanced practice providers to build
and maintain relationships.
- Services may be provided in a variety of venues to include;
Home Visits, Skilled Facility Visits, Mobile Clinic Visits,
Telehealth Visits, and Retail Clinic Visits. THIS IS NOT A FULL
TIME JOB - It is PRN/COVERAGE with no guarantee hours
Qualifications Must Haves:
- Master's Degree required OR commensurate experience and
satisfactory completion of NP licensure.
- Current RN and NP licensure in state of practice to include
prescription authority or the ability to obtain
- Board certified by the AANP, ANCC or the AACCN in a Matrix
- Have a current BLS, ACLS or CPR certification.
- Have a Minimum of 1 year experience as a Nurse
- Have strong computer skills and familiarity with Employee
health/medical record software.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with
patient, clients and colleagues.
- Be comfortable and flexible with frequent change.
- As a clinical organization, we support vaccinations because we
care about the health and safety of our colleagues and those we
serve. Moreover, our clients are increasingly expecting us to be
vaccinated due to the vulnerability of those we serve. As such,
Matrix Medical Network requires that all team members are fully
vaccinated against Influenza and COVID-19. Travel
- Have the ability to travel, a valid state driver license and
able to drive a car, proof of adequate automobile insurance
coverage for the state of residence.
- Travel may be required Our Culture :
- We have a clear vision of where we are going, and we are guided
by core values that embody our organization and our culture.
- We emphasizes innovation and growth, and you will be given the
opportunities and tools to develop personally and
- We encourage and celebrate collaboration.
- We have a deep commitment to positively impact the communities
in which we work and to make a difference in the lives of who we
serve. Matrix Medical Network is an Equal Employment Opportunity
Employer. It is the policy of Matrix to provide equal employment
opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender
identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, age,
disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation,
genetic information or any other protected characteristic under
applicable law. It is also the policy of Matrix that qualified
individuals with disabilities receive equal opportunity in regard
to job application procedures, hiring, and all aspects of the
employment process. Matrix is committed to the full inclusion of
all qualified individuals. Consistent with the Americans with
Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state and local laws, it is
the policy of Matrix to provide reasonable accommodation when
requested by a qualified applicant or employee with a disability,
unless such accommodation would cause an undue hardship. If
reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job
application or interview process, pre-employment testing, to
otherwise participate in the selection process, to perform
essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and
privileges of employment, please contact MatrixHR@matrixhealth.net.
Jackson, -Missouri63755 Primary Location: Jackson, -Missouri63755
Job: Clinical-Nurse Practitioner or NP. Regular Shift. Full or Part
Time Job Level: Day Job, 8am, 5pm, Travel, Monday, Friday. No
on-call, no evening, no weekend hours unless desired. Job,
Clinical, Nursing, Work from Home Opportunity,Regular, Job Type,
Standard, Travel, Flexible, Pay, No Call, Hours.
Keywords: Matrix Medical Network, Evansville , Matrix Medical Network - Nurse Practitioner- PRN, Healthcare , Jackson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!