ULTRASOUND TECH - SONOGRAPHER - BIVF Part-Time As Needed
Company: Deaconess Women's Hospital
Posted on: August 7, 2022
The Women's Hospital is committed to recruiting and retaining
top talent in a wide range of skills and occupations. We need
exceptional people who share our passion for providing, family
centered, high-quality care to fill clinical and non-clinical
We are currently seeking a per diem Ultrasound Tech - Sonographer
to join our team of professionals in the Boston IVF Department. The
typical shift will be 7:30am to 4pm, though the hours for this
position will vary and be as needed. WHY WORK FOR THE WOMEN'S
We offer a work environment that supports you personally and
professionally, and a work culture where you are valued and
appreciated. Examples include flexible work schedules for early
risers, night owls, weekenders and everyone in between; an
extensive benefits package with retirement savings, comprehensive
health insurance and pet insurance; and the ability to "give back"
by supporting programs and charities in our community.
WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR ULTRASONOGRAPHER CANDIDATES?
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of ultrasound.
- Six months of hospital experience with OB/GYN focus is
preferred. WHAT ARE THE ULTRASONOGRAPHER RESPONSIBILITIES? The Per
Diem Outpatient Ultrasound Technologist performs diagnostic
sonographic duties, knowledgeable of women's health and anatomy;
performs quality, diagnostic OB, pelvic and transvaginal follicular
ultrasounds as well as antral follicle counts; and is responsible
for proper cleaning and usage of transvaginal probe.
- Accurately documents findings for interpreting physician.
- Accurately enters exam information into EMR - eIVF.
- Consistently keeps department/equipment stocked and clean.
- Demonstrates knowledge of equipment functions, safety, image
transmission and troubleshooting.
- Follows established guidelines for Trophon use.
- Performs exams according to protocols established by
- Performs quality, diagnostic OB, pelvic, transvaginal
follicular and antral follicle counts.
- Properly recognizes and demonstrates knowledge of when/how to
contact physicians for emergency results. PI186446595
Keywords: Deaconess Women's Hospital, Evansville , ULTRASOUND TECH - SONOGRAPHER - BIVF Part-Time As Needed, Healthcare , Evansville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!