RN, LPN, CMA or Paramedic - Pulmonology Clinic
Company: SSM Health
Location: Mount Vernon
Posted on: August 7, 2022
***Sign-on Bonus Eligible***This is a full-time position working
8am-4:30pm for our Pulmonology clinic. No weekends or holidays and
full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement
Savings!Provides care to patients under the direction of a
registered nurse or physician, functioning within the scope of
- Contributes to the assessment of patients and ensures the
well-being of patients.
- Administers medications and observes patients for adverse
reactions to medications or treatments.
- Performs laboratory tests and therapeutic services.
- Educates patients/families about disease treatment plan
including self care post discharge, holistic health needs,
available resources and follow up care.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Graduate of an RN, LPN, Medical Assistant or Paramedic
- Illinois RN or LPN License, Certified Medical Assistant or
- No experience requiredPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.Required
Keywords: SSM Health, Evansville , RN, LPN, CMA or Paramedic - Pulmonology Clinic, Healthcare , Mount Vernon, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!