REGISTERED NURSE (RN) - PACU Part-time As Needed
Company: Deaconess Women's Hospital
Posted on: August 7, 2022
The Women's Hospital is committed to recruiting and retaining
top talent in a wide range of skills and occupations. We need
exceptional people who share our passion for providing, family
centered, high-quality care to fill clinical and non-clinical
roles. We are currently seeking a per diem Post Anesthesia Care
Unit Registered Nurse to join our team of professionals. This
position will be as needed with varied hours on days, nights and
weekends. WHY WORK FOR THE WOMEN'S HOSPITAL? We offer a work
environment that supports you personally and professionally, and a
work culture where you are valued and appreciated. Examples include
flexible work schedules for early risers, night owls, weekenders
and everyone in between; an extensive benefits package with
retirement savings, comprehensive health insurance and pet
insurance; and the ability to "give back" by supporting programs
and charities in our community. WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR REGISTERED
NURSE (RN) CANDIDATES?
- The RN must be a graduate of an accredited school of
- Maintain a current Indiana RN license
- Maintain BLS and, if applicable, ACLS certification
- 1-2 years of experience is preferred.
- The RN will adhere to the American Nurses Association Bill of
Rights by establishing and maintaining workplace expectations and
environments which support sound professional nursing practice.
WHAT ARE THE REGISTERED NURSE (RN) RESPONSIBILITIES? The PACU
Registered Nurse will have the ability to care for a hemodynamic
monitored patient, titrate intravenous medications, cardiac
monitoring, manage airway/ventilator devices, knowledgeable of
anesthetic agents, and patients with a pacemaker.
- Utilizes skills and knowledge to assess/reassess patient and
- Develop and communicate a collaborative plan of care related to
hospitalization and post discharge care.
- Demonstrate the skills and judgment necessary to implement the
plan of care, nursing interventions and procedures for care of
- Maintain timely and accurate documentation of nursing care
provided to assure the integration of information for the health
- Evaluate patient's response to care provided and modifies the
plan of care/focus of education to meet the patient/family's
- Attend all required training programs and can describe
responsibilities related to general safety, unit safety, and job
- Follow appropriate infection prevention practices and bio
hazard exposure plan.
- Demonstrates unit specific competencies as indicated in the
Scope of Care.
- Completes prescribed education and training to maintain and
verify basic and advanced skills. PI186446602
Keywords: Deaconess Women's Hospital, Evansville , REGISTERED NURSE (RN) - PACU Part-time As Needed, Healthcare , Evansville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!