CERTIFIED SURGICAL TECHNOLOGIST (CST) Part-time As Needed
Company: Deaconess Women's Hospital
Posted on: August 7, 2022
The Women's Hospital is committed to recruiting and retaining
top talent in a wide range of skills and occupations. We need
exceptional people who share our passion for providing, family
centered, high-quality care to fill clinical and non-clinical
We are currently seeking a Per Diem Certified Surgical Technologist
(CST) to join our team of professionals in the Surgical Services
Department. This position is per diem and will work varied hours.
WHY WORK FOR THE WOMEN'S HOSPITAL?
We offer a work environment that supports you personally and
professionally, and a work culture where you are valued and
appreciated. Examples include flexible work schedules for early
risers, night owls, weekenders and everyone in between; an
extensive benefits package with retirement savings, comprehensive
health insurance and pet insurance; and the ability to "give back"
by supporting programs and charities in our community.
WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR CERTIFIED SURGICAL TECHNOLOGIST
- Certified Surgical Technologist must be a graduate from an
accredited surgical technician training program.
- Must be certified through Liaison Council within one year of
- CST will be BLS certified and will remain current with all
certifications. WHAT ARE THE CST RESPONSIBILITIES? The Certified
Surgical Technician (CST) will perform technical skills and
assistance to surgeons, anesthesiologists, and registered nurses in
the Operating/Delivery Room.
- Knowledgeable of surgical procedures and instrumentation.
- Safely operates all electro-surgical and disposable
- Knowledgeable of operating room/delivery room sanitation,
maintenance, and terminal cleaning of ORs by practicing appropriate
- Demonstrate responsibility with supplies by stocking, ordering,
and replacing when needed.
Keywords: Deaconess Women's Hospital, Evansville , CERTIFIED SURGICAL TECHNOLOGIST (CST) Part-time As Needed, Healthcare , Newburgh, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!