RN-Home Health and Hospice
Company: SSM Health
Location: Mount Vernon
Posted on: August 7, 2022
At SSM Health, we know the healing power of presence begins with
compassionate employees like you. As a Hospice RN, youve chosen a
career where patients matter - a lot.Our mission and values put the
patient first and place you in a position to improve each day. As a
Hospice RN, you will not only collaborate with the team on caring
for the patient at the end of life, but also be able to think
creatively on the resources provided in their home, provide
education to your patients and their families and learn ways to
adapt care and adjust plans for patients evolving needs.As a
Hospice RN, you can expect a work environment where:
- Flexibility in an ever changing work environment;
- Each employee finds meaning in work, leveraging skills and
talents toward a greater purpose;
- Teamwork and collaboration is encouraged, while management is
supportive.Provides direct nursing care in accordance with
established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records
and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Graduate of accredited school of nursingEXPERIENCE
- No experience requiredRequired
Keywords: SSM Health, Evansville , RN-Home Health and Hospice, Healthcare , Mount Vernon, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!